3 Best Hostels To Stay In Garrovillas Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Garrovillas Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Garrovillas Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Garrovillas Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Garrovillas Extremadura. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Garrovillas Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Garrovillas Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Garrovillas Extremadura:
Offering a restaurant, Hostel Cañaveral also features a garden and a terrace. The hostel is located in Cañaveral.Each room at Hostel Cañaveral includes heating, a wardrobe and garden views. Some rooms have a private bathroom. Bed linen is provided.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and ski storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking.
- A great place to stop while walking the Camino Via Plata. Highly recommend!
- Lovely staff. Comfortable, tastefully decorated room. Modern bathroom. Clean. Fast wifi. Friendly dog, sheep and chickens in the charming, backyard garden. Highly recommended!
- A very authentic place to stay. The spacious appartment is very beautifull and tastfully decorated. There is a garden with chicken and sheep. The staff was very friendly and helpfull. Good beds!
- Ideal Hostel location. Modern facilities, well managed.
- How an ancient building has been modernised yet kept its character, the ability to get a late, great value meal and the town itself
albergue rural vía de la plata
Located in Casar de Cáceres, albergue rural vía de la plata features a garden and terrace. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a playground. Rooms have a balcony.All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at albergue rural vía de la plata also have free WiFi. All rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation. Guests can grab a bite to eat in the on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of Local dishes.Cáceres is 8 miles from albergue rural vía de la plata.
- Very friendly staff. I left before breakfast began, but he set up the coffee machine at night so I could have a cup before my early departure.
- Mooie ruime kamer met alle faciliteiten voor de pelgrim
Schönes Zimmer; sonnige Terrasse nebenan zum benützen.
Gut ausgestattete Küche.
- Entre otras cosas, la calefacción y la limpieza de todo.
- El dueño un encanto, muy hospitalario y nos puso todas las facilidades para hacer el chek out a la hora que necesitábamos hacerlo a pesar de ser un horario fuera del habitual.
Albergue La Fontania
Featuring barbecue facilities and garden, as well as a restaurant, Albergue La Fontania is located in Mata de Alcántara. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The hostel has a playground.Alcántara is 4.3 miles from Albergue La Fontania, while La Granja is 30 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Garrovillas Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Garrovillas Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Garrovillas Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Garrovillas Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!