3 Best Hostels To Stay In Fuentemilanos Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Fuentemilanos Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Fuentemilanos Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fuentemilanos Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fuentemilanos Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Fuentemilanos Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Fuentemilanos Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Fuentemilanos Castile And Leon:
La Casona del Pinar Albergue
Located in San Rafael, La Casona del Pinar Albergue features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a tennis court and a fitness center. Among the various facilities are a garden and a terrace. Guests can enjoy Local and Mediterranean dishes at the restaurant or have a drink at the bar.At the hostel, the rooms have a closet. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while some rooms also feature a balcony.La Casona del Pinar Albergue offers a continental or buffet breakfast.You can play ping pong and pool at the accommodation, and car rental is available.Segovia is 23 miles from La Casona del Pinar Albergue, while Navacerrada is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- Excellent value for money. Excellent outdoor bar/ cafe. Location excellent. Excellent pool with friendly pool attendant, Adriana, who gave excellent advice on what to visit in Segovia.
- The staff were very friendly any time of day or night
- El sitio es una maravilla, perfecto para desconectar. El gimnasio muy bueno.
- La ubicación un sitio muy silencioso y agradable para descansar esto en respeto al lugar .lo demás está muy abandonado los juegos de los niños rotos y el lugar muy abandonado le falta una poco de mano
- Fuimos dos parejas con niños de 8 y 10 años a pasar un fin de semana y nos encantó. La relación calidad precio es excelente. las camas muy cómodas pese a ser un albergue. En verano volveremos.
Camino de Lis Hostel
Set in the heart of Sierra de Guadarrama National Park, Camino de Lis Hostel is located in La Granja de San Ildefonso. This hostel offers free WiFi in all public areas.This property offers bunk beds in dormitory rooms, which include hardwood floors, heating, and personal lockers. There is also access to shared bathroom facilities.The property has a shared lounge with a flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a kitchen equipped with a fridge, microwave, and dining table.Camino de Lis Hostel is just 650 feet from the Granja de San Ildefonso Royal Palace. You can find many restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the property.
- It’s a good hostel, clean and the owner is very nice. The kitchen facility is good and clean!
- Kitchen, though I did not cook during visit. V clean
- Everything . For 14 a night (accomodation and bedsheets) was an absolute bargain. Staff really nice and facilities couldn’t be faulted. Would recommend the waterfall to anyone who finds themselves in San Ildelfonso
- The location is good. Kichen facility is goodt. Good bed size and comfortable.
- Un hostal normal con una gran sala compartida. Bastante economico y ofrecía todo lo que necessitaba: cama, cocina, comedor.
Hostal La Maya
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal La Maya offers accommodations in Cercedilla, 7.5 mi from Navacerrada – Ski Station. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 31 mi away.
- You want to ask for room 416. The corner room at the top floor. Great balcony to enjoy the breeze and city. The view is just OK but the breeze….. Did not try the restaurant. Parking is on street or in a free city lot adjacent of the DIAS grocery about 500 meters from the hotel.
- Staff was excellent . Great location . Worth a stay for few nights . Hour from Madrid Airport .
- The restaurant. Helpful cleaning staff. Rooms nice and dark when you close the shutters.
- Very central location, spacious comfortable room, very clean and new. Would stay here again.
- Comfortable room in nice building. Quiet at night. Friendy reception. Straightforward check-in and out. Was a smoker in the room before us. Had to open the windows first. No problem 😉
Top Hostels In Fuentemilanos Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Fuentemilanos Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Fuentemilanos Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Fuentemilanos Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!