3 Best Hostels To Stay In El Chorro Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Chorro Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in El Chorro Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Chorro Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Chorro Andalucía. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in El Chorro Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in El Chorro Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In El Chorro Andalucía:
Hostal Sango Sierra de las Nieves
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Sango Sierra de las Nieves offers accommodations in Alozaina. The property offers views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. Free and private parking for bicycles and motorcycles is offered at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and cycling. Málaga is 24 mi from Hostal Sango Sierra de las Nieves, while Marbella is 25 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 21 mi from the property.
- Great location, great staff very friendly…beautiful countryside, inexpensive good.. .cycling, motorcycling easy…absolutely spotless at all times…highly recommended
- Very kind staff, clean room, we even received better room than we booked and restaurant was just in front of the entrance to our accommodation. I recommend this place for sure!
- It is a good location and nice and clean establishment.
– clean room, confortable room
– clean bathroom
– nice personal (only speaks spanish though)
– free parking in front of the hostal
- Nice location, perfect servis (they wait for us till 1AM)
Located in El Burgo in the Andalucía Region, 45 mi from Málaga, La Rejertilla features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. La Rejertilla features free WiFi .You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike hire is available at this hostel and the area is popular for horse riding. Marbella is 37 mi from La Rejertilla, while Ronda is 21 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 46 mi from the property.
- Charming place in the middle of the natural park, perfect for walk and horseback riding (there is the stable). About 30-40 minutes by car to Ronda. The owners offer the meals.
- Very friendly people, nice environment and great breakfast
- If you want to rest from noise and relax in a real nature – choose this place which is in the middle of mountains. Silence (only birds chirping) and pure air. Owner was very friendly and hospitable. We were the only guests however breakfast (costs 3 eur per person) was prepared even for 2 people. Towels (2 eur) were provided upon a request.
- I happened to arrive in one of those low season days. Ended up staying by myself in the whole Villa. Charlene was very helpful and even offered an early breakfast when she heard about my plans for the next day. The place is located really in the middle of te forest. Very quite and with andalucias weather you can pretty much be sure to see very bright stars at night. The place is very friendly for kids and families. They bave tons of board games, cartoons and movies, a big recreational room with a fireplace. Parking is inside the villa with enough space for everyone. It might be a bit tricky on a very low clearance car because before driving in tou have to go over a crest.
- Gorgeous area/surroundings basic but suited our needs. No towels so had to buy some..
Offering free WiFi, a sun terrace with a swimming pool and free bikes, Albergue Al-Jalid is located in Cañete la Real. The property features a tennis court, as well as a garden. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.At the hostel, each room is equipped with a closet.Guests at Albergue Al-Jalid can enjoy a continental breakfast.You can play darts at the accommodation, and the area is popular for cycling.Ronda is 21 miles from Albergue Al-Jalid, while Osuna is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 54 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In El Chorro Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in El Chorro Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in El Chorro Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in El Chorro Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!