3 Best Hostels To Stay In El Carrascal Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Carrascal Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in El Carrascal Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Carrascal Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Carrascal Andalucía. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in El Carrascal Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in El Carrascal Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In El Carrascal Andalucía:
Albergue Inturjoven Jerez De La Frontera
Albergue Inturjoven Jerez de la Frontera offers air conditioned rooms, an outdoor pool and a garden. It is within a 15-minute walk of Jerez Cathedral and the Don Pepe Sherry Bodega.Rooms at the Inturjoven Jerez de Frontera Hostel are spacious and bright. Both dorms and private rooms are available, with either a shared or a private private bathroom.Hostel Inturjoven Jerez de Frontera has a TV room, restaurant and various vending machines. Guests can also order a packed lunch from the 24-hour reception.There is a city bus stop near the hotel, and private parking is available on site for an extra charge. Andalusia’s Costa de la Luz and famous White Towns Route are both within a short drive.
- this is a hostel experience. we have stayed with this chain before so it was exactly as expected. the accommodation is good, inside a gated enclosure so it is really safe. located in an outlying area, it is not convenient to attractions but parking is available at low cost. breakfast was included and basic but nice
- Rooms were small but nice. Bathrooms updated. Beds were very comfortable.
- Very easy access when arriving by car, free parking on the property site, absolutely friendly staff, breakfast OK.
- The staff were incredibly friendly despite there being slight language barriers since they aren’t fluent in English. The breakfast was good. The location is a bit of a walk from the center but it’s not too bad. The rooms are nice – I stayed in one with two beds and a bathroom. The common space is large and comfortable, with microwaves for use if you need to heat up any food. There is wheelchair access which was nice since I could roll my suitcase up it (although I’m sure it has other uses haha). The view of the city from the 6th floor (where my room was located) is spectacular.
- Comfortable rooms with good beds and good showers, air-conditioning is provided, this makes for a very decent stay in Jerez where there’s unfortunately not many budget options.
Alojamiento Rural Coto de la Isleta
Set in extensive grounds, this accommodations is located at the entrance to the Bahía de Cádiz Natural Park. Alojamiento Rural Coto de la Isleta offers air-conditioned bungalows with a private bathroom, 15 minutes’ walk from Valdelagrana Beach.The Alojamiento Rural is surrounded by nature, and offers educational programs about the environment and the local fauna.Staff also offer a wide range of activities and outdoor sports for groups, such as hiking, canoeing or biking, among others.The Coto de la Isleta has a bar, and snacks and drinks vending machines throughout. There is a terrace and an outdoor dining area.Located next to San Pedro River, this accommodations is 3.1 mi from Puerto de Santa María historic town and the harbor. Jerez de La Frontera is 30 minutes’ drive.
- El entorno es fabuloso. Buena ubicación y sitio muy tranquilo a la hora de dormir. El personal muy amable. Limpieza en bungalows.
- Excelente lugar, por lo tranquilo en mitad de las marismas, fácil acceso a la playa de Valdelagrana aunque tiene que ser en coche. Muy amable el personal.
- Las cabañas yla comodiidad de los vaños y las duchas
- Instalaciones y servicios muy buenos. Buen servicio en restaurante y calidad de la comida. Ubicacion espectacular.
- Es muy acogedor y nos limpiaban las habitaciones todos los días
El Baobab Hostel
Located in the center of Santa María del Puerto, in Cádiz, this hostel is 350 feet from the bullring. It has a shared kitchen, a terrace and a lounge with free Wi-Fi.El Baobab Hostel is within walking distance from the principal wineries in the city. It offers a tour desk and tickets can be booked for local attractions, such as flamenco shows and guided tours.Featuring an Andalusian design, the Baobab offers shared dormitories, as well as private rooms.There is a public parking a few feet away, and in 5 minutes’ walk you can reach the Municipal Archaeology Museum or San Marcos Castle.
- The staff was nice, we could speak in English. The hostel has a kitchen with all you need and it is very close to a free parking lot. You can find a lot of pubs and restaurants nearby the hostel. All the attraction points are also close to the property.
- Great location near the heart of town. Within walking distance of restaurants, bars, points of interest. Plenty of parking available..
- The location of the place ia beautiful and staff was very friendly. It was clean and it was very comfortable.
It seems to be a place for younger people that comes here for the weekend to party. You get what you pay for. Supposed to stay 2 nights, only stayed one.
Nothing wrong with the place itself, as long as you are ok with some noice and just need somewhere to sleep a couple of hours.
Nice building, nice inner place .
Public parking at the Plaza de Toro was OK
Top Hostels In El Carrascal Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in El Carrascal Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in El Carrascal Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in El Carrascal Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!