3 Best Hostels To Stay In Dorneda Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Dorneda Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Dorneda Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dorneda Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dorneda Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Dorneda Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Dorneda Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Dorneda Galicia:
Hostal La Frontera
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal La Frontera offers accommodations in the heart of Ferrol, at the English Way.All rooms come with a flat-screen satellite TV, heating and a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. There is a elevator in the building.Bars and commercial stores are located nearby. Narón Shopping Center is 2.5 mi away.Playa de Doniños Beach is located 5.6 mi away. A Coruña is 11 mi from Hostal La Frontera, while Sada is 9.3 mi away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 28 mi from the property.
- Our group of 20 stayed in this hotel and another one in Ferrol on the first night of our Camino Ingles walk. The rooms were clean, comfortable and good value for money. Check in was slow and problematic, as the staff did not speak any English and we struggled to communicate about the group booking. The hotel has a cosy bar with an excellent gin selection. In a side street there were several restaurants where it was easy for a large group to have dinner.
- Well, this hotel is amazing; the simpele price the have, has a double vallue! And all served with a smile!
- We arrived very late, but the concierge was very polite and accommodating. This was our first stop before starting the Camino Ingles, so we didn’t have many needs or anything to compare to.
- Easy to find. Only a few blocks from Camino de Ingles
- I was starting the Camino Ingles. It was a lively hotel
Albergue Dharma Gaia
Albergue Dharma Gaia is located in Ambroa and has a garden and a terrace.Each room has a private bathroom.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hostel.A Coruña is 25 miles from Albergue Dharma Gaia, while Ferrol is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- La ubicación, está en medio del monte, perfecto para desconectar, en plena naturaleza, sin ruídos. Tiene encanto! El propietario muy atento y preocupado.
El entorno donde se encuentra, en plena naturaleza.
Estás totalmente aislado.
- El personal y la flexibilidad con nuesras circunstancias particulares. El lugar muy bonito. Precio inmejorable.
- El sitio es muy bonito. Tienen una cocina muy bien equipada. El chico del albergue es atento y amable. Cada habitación tiene su baño con ducha.
La naturaleza y el propietario muy amable
Las habitaciones limpias y con lo necesario para descansar
Caión Surf House
Located on the beachfront in Cayón, Caión Surf House has barbecue facilities. With a garden, the property also features a shared lounge, as well as a bar. Free WiFi is featured.At the hostel, rooms are equipped with a terrace. All rooms come with a shared bathroom.Guests at Caión Surf House can enjoy a continental breakfast.You can play ping pong at the accommodation, and the area is popular for hiking.A Coruña is 17 miles from Caión Surf House. A Coruña Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Great interior design, chill vibes, communal feeling. There’s a cute little bar in the backyard with games, and it’s walking distance to the cute town nearby.
- Brand new place, with a great surf vibe! I took a surf class and was just awesome! can’t wait to retake more with them! stuff is amazing and you can see they love what they do! very good ambiance and Great place to go as a surf retreat to disconnect!
- Stuff was amazing, decoration AWESOME, very well thought all, and so modern, clean and new! you breathe good vibes there, and you directly feel at home. the backyard also is amazing to chill and play ping pong or even have a cheap beer 😉
- El pueblo es muy bonito, perfecto para surfear y la gente del surfhouse es genial!! Volveré seguro!! Muy recomendable!
Staff simpatico e gentile, ottima la vista sul mare.
A pochi metri dal mare e circa 30min in macchina da La Coruña.
Top Hostels In Dorneda Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Dorneda Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Dorneda Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Dorneda Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!