3 Best Hostels To Stay In Diksmuide West-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
Diksmuide West-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Diksmuide West-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Diksmuide West-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Diksmuide West-Flanders. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Diksmuide West-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Diksmuide West-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Diksmuide West-flanders:
Jeugdherberg De Peerdevisser
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, Jeugdherberg De Peerdevisser offers accommodations in Oostduinkerke, just 24 miles from Bruges. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Oostende is 12 miles from Jeugdherberg De Peerdevisser, and Knokke-Heist is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 9 miles from Jeugdherberg De Peerdevisser.
- The friendliness of the personnel and their help when we had a problem with our car
- Friendly welcome. The room was clean and tidy and included en-suite facilities. Great bar, reasonably priced and the jam at breakfast was delicious.
- Friendly, English spealing staff who were very helpful. Simple arrival proceedure meant we were in our room in less then 3 mibs from walking in.
- Great location for last night before return ferry from Calais,. Needed the shower after camping for three days, then a short walk into town for a beer and s meal.
- Nice location in residential area. Good sized grounds with play area. Friendly staff. Room simple with everything we needed and doors out into garden area. Great breakfast included in price. About 40 minutes from dunquerke ferry so a good stopover. Easy 15 minute walk into town and the beach.
De Ploate Hostel
De Ploate Hostel offers accommodations in Oostende. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bruges is 13 miles from De Ploate Hostel, and Knokke-Heist is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Good location, Clean, Breakfast included and The recepcionist Gave us Nice Tips about the city.
- Everything was good planned and managed. The breakfast was just perfect,not too much and enough. The rooms are well maintaned and good heating and internet. I love the place, the beds are ok and also the pillows ok. Eenvoudig maar zeer goed
- I did like the Welcome, the big elevator, the nice room with shower and toilet, The beakfast, the location, near the beach and the sea, near public transport: tram and train, the Spar Super Market, the Bio Shop – Oostende – Mordan, the Shiatsu Basic course, …
- Excellent purpose-built hostel four years old; spotlessly clean; en suite with plenty of hot water and pressure; free wifi very good; breakfast outstanding with good coffee; are contemplating another stay soon; close to the seafront promenade.
- The hostel was ideal for us as we wanted 1 night before returning home. The facilities were clean and staff were helpful.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This renovated hotel is located a 2-minute walk from the beach of Oostende and surrounded by bars, restaurants and dance halls. De Haan is less than 20 minutes away by car.The non-smoking rooms have a private bathroom and are warmly decorated with red and purple colors.Hotel Sunlight has a new bar where you can order refreshing drinks. There are a large variety of restaurants and cafés right outside your door to eat lunch and dinner. Bruges is less than 30 minute drive from the hotel and you can reach highway A10 in a 10-minute drive. The Ostend-Bruges International Airport is an 8-minute drive away.
- Pleasantly surprised by this Low Cost Accomodation. Welcoming personal. Good location: two streets from the coast and just next to the Casino of Oostende. Verry close to shopping area too. I slept in a 4 female Dorm with little Bathroom. Room and Bathroom where clean and came with free sheets,hairdryer,towels and toiletries. Wifi is free too. For what I saw this place is a Good alternative to the VJH Hostel that closes during the winter in Oostende.
- The Sunlight was perfect for my visit. Clean and comfy.
- We wanted proximity to the sea and that’s all we’ve got. It was the only one available to book from a day to the next at the beginning of August.
- Location is nice in the city centre and close to the coast line.
- Other than the distance to Ostend beach, nothing at all
Top Hostels In Diksmuide West-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Diksmuide West-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Diksmuide West-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Diksmuide West-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!