3 Best Hostels To Stay In Delicias Alajuela – Top Hotel Reviews
Delicias Alajuela is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Delicias Alajuela. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Delicias Alajuela. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Delicias Alajuela. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Delicias Alajuela right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Delicias Alajuela with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Delicias Alajuela:
Cafeaventura Campamento & Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Cafeaventura Campamento & Hostel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Alajuela, just 14 miles from San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Escazú is 12 miles from Cafeaventura Campamento & Hostel, and Heredia is 9 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Ecologico Pozo Verde
Albergue Ecologico Pozo Verde offers pet-friendly accommodations in Quesada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is room service at the property.Alajuela is 25 miles from Albergue Ecologico Pozo Verde, and Fortuna is 19 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- We loved it here! The setting is beautiful, the cabina rustic and cozy and spotless, the food was amazing and the hosts were absolutely lovely! If we could give it more than a 10, we would!
- Fantastic 2 km easy walk down to the river and around. Very friendly and helpful staff. Very nice trout dinner.
Amazing location near the national park.
Many small hiking trails around the grounds.
The mother of the family is so sweet and loving. We felt so loved and cared for.
- douglas and his family thread you like you’re at home. you will be in the middle of nowhere but as a base of operation for the surroundings it’s perfect. food was excellent.
- Posizione stupenda, camera MERAVIGLIOSA con camino,cucina nostrana con prodotti locali.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Mangifera Hostel offers accommodations in Grecia, just 19 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. A TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Alajuela is 8 miles from Mangifera Hostel, and Escazú is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 9 miles from Mangifera Hostel.
- Excellent central location – close to metal church, park, groceries & other amenities. We also liked upstairs balcony. Secure parking was much appreciated.
Hostel right in front of the Central Park. Beautiful view from the balcony that has a hammock and seats to relax.
My car was kept inside the premises well secured.
Beautiful garden and fridge/micro and kitchen if you case you wanted to cook light meals.
Beautiful small town 50 minutes from San Jose and easy to walk around.
Had 3 beautiful cats that entertain and relax you.
The famous church is right across the Park.
- Excellent service, chilled out hostel. Great location with easy access direct from the airport and away from San José.
- The receptionist is really nice, it was the only thing good.
- Located RIGHT on the parque central with a very pleasant upper level verandah overlooking all the action – A lovely place to relax, read or people watch. This homely hostel has a great location in this lovely little town. The large main mercado is just a block and a half away with all the fresh produce you could want.
Top Hostels In Delicias Alajuela Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Delicias Alajuela to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Delicias Alajuela but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Delicias Alajuela. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!