3 Best Hostels To Stay In De Veenhoop Friesland – Top Hotel Reviews
De Veenhoop Friesland is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in De Veenhoop Friesland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in De Veenhoop Friesland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in De Veenhoop Friesland. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in De Veenhoop Friesland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in De Veenhoop Friesland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In De Veenhoop Friesland:
Herberg Oer’t Hout
One of our top picks in Grou.This friendly hostel has basic accommodations and is in the heart of the lively village of Grou and surrounded by the Frisian lakes.Watersport Hostel Oer’t Hout provides internet facilities and free parking nearby.With easy access to Heerenveen and Leeuwarden, Watersport Hostel Oer’t Hout is in a convenient location by the water leading to the lake of Pikmeer.Water sports are available nearby. For relaxation, Stayokay Grou has a common room with video games and a pool table.
- This accommodation has a very good quality/price ratio. You have everything you need for 35 €/night, breakfast included. The staff is also really friendly and they speak English. The breakfast was also good. Really for the price, this accommodation met all my requirements! 😀
- The food was adequate and the location, on a terrace by the water, excellent.
- Great location in center near bars and restaurants. Breakfast good and more than enough. Friendly and helpful staff and secure place indoors to store bicycle.
- God bless the staff!. They were very kind and helpful. =) Thanks a lot you guys!!!. I had a lot of problems with my luggage and they were really nice and comprehensive.
Room was spacious and there were plenty of games like air hockey, table soccer…
Grou is a very nice area and the location of the hostel is perfect.
Alibi Hostel Leeuwarden
The Alibi Hostel is located in the old prison in the city center of Leeuwarden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a shared kitchen, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Bike hire is available at this hostel and the area is popular for cycling. Holland Casino Leeuwarden is 1.1 mi from Alibi Hostel Leeuwarden, while Fries Museum is 1,000 feet away.
- Please see my previous review. This place is awesome in all aspects. I will be back here next time i am in 0031
- stayed in quite some hostels all over the world, and this is one of the nicest i have seen. It is a awesome setting, you are literally locked up in your own prison cell, with the option to walk out of course. Also the shared facilities are super clean and new. Staff is nice and helpful and in for a chat. I didn’t have the breakfast so i dont know what that is like, but i expect it to be as good as the rest is 🙂
- The hotel is located walking distance from the Central Scation. Ive stayed here twice and the staff been always super nice. The checking process is a breeze and WIFI worked great. The rooms are simple (jail style) and it has all you need for a night or two. It is also located super close to the Old town of Leeuwarden. Recommend!
- *I loved the history of the building, location, nice common areas, kitchen with electric kettle and fridge/microwave, comfortable beds, soft towels, very quiet, and nice breakfast with great coffee!
- Great location. Interesting concept for the Hostel. Rooms are clean.
Het Toppunt Sneek
Located in Sneek, Het Toppunt Sneek has a bar, shared lounge, garden, and free WiFi. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.The hostel has some rooms that feature lake views, and all rooms have a shared bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Het Toppunt Sneek.You can play ping pong and darts at the accommodation, and the area is popular for cycling and fishing.Leeuwarden is 21 miles from Het Toppunt Sneek, while Heerenveen is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 54 miles from the hostel.
- The atmosphere of property and the staff was very good.
- Leuke gezellige kamer met een prima bed. Netjes verzorgd. Contact verliep prima.
- De locatie, gastvrijheid, trampoline voor kinderen, kunnen zwemmen (niet voor kleine kinderen)
- Lo que más me gustó fue el trato del personal, hay un ambiente muy familiar y agradable. Aunque se encuentre en un polígono industrial, cuando entras en las instalaciones se te olvida. Las zonas comunes dan a un jardín con acceso al embarcadero, muy acogedor. El hostel no dispone de restaurante, pero tienen alternativas para poder tomarte refrescos, cafes, etc.
- Het was schoon en er waren veel faciliteiten. De mensen bij de balie waren heel vriendelijk en behulpzaam. De locatie is prachtig, aan het water en goed te bereiken vanaf de weg.
Top Hostels In De Veenhoop Friesland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in De Veenhoop Friesland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in De Veenhoop Friesland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in De Veenhoop Friesland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!