3 Best Hostels To Stay In Csta Adje Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Csta Adje Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Csta Adje Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Csta Adje Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Csta Adje Tenerife. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Csta Adje Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Csta Adje Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Csta Adje Tenerife:
Albergue de Bolico
Surrounded by nature and set on the outskirts of Buenavista del Norte, Albergue de Bolico features free WiFi and panoramic views of Teno Rural Park.This hostel offers access to a lounge with a flat-screen TV. Visitors can make use of the large kitchen. Drinks and snacks can be bought from Albergue de Bolico’s vending machines.The property offers private rooms with heating and access to a shared bathroom with a shower. Towels are provided by the property.This volcanic area offers paragliding, cycling and kayaking. Visitors can enjoy hiking trips in Teno and La Isla Baja. Buenavista del Parque Beach is 6.2 mi from the hostel.Tenerife Sur Airport is 25 mi away.
Great place with an amazing view
Good facilities and nice people
Comfort ok (bunk beds)
Trails starting from there
- Quiet, under the mountains close to Masca. Really close to the sea as well, amazing views. Amazing skye with the stars (We saw a masive shooting star). Nice kitchen, all clean, nice reception, they said they are there normally until 7/8 pm (as we were a bit late). Quiet, comfortable bed and hot shower.. Close to some restaurants (we went to one walking so we could drink some wine and it was 10 minutes. Nice restaurant, good food and good price).
- Very clean place, beautiful surroundings, nice lady at cleaning/’check-in’..
- Very nice hostel in mountains. Calm and safe. Welcoming personal and clean fylly equipped kithen.
Absolutely great location for hiking.
Village has one of the most famous restaurant on Tenerife.
- Great place with an amazing view
Located in Garachico, in a building dating from 2016, Trevejo Hostel has a terrace and guestrooms with free WiFi. Guests can use a shared lounge.At the hostel, each room is equipped with a desk. Selected rooms also offer a kitchen with an oven. At Trevejo Hostel each room has a seating area.Puerto de la Cruz is 16 miles from the accommodation, while Adeje is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Amazing location, close to all attractions in the city. Hostel is new, clean with many facilities. Great staff, very helpful and smiling. Definitely coming back 🙂
- Clean. Bed are divided into sets of four. Great water pressure in the shower.
- I love this place!! The interior & the environment of this hostel are very much welcoming. It has private toilet inside the room which is a bonus point for me. (Less people to share with). They also provide a laundry machine that can be use by guest for FREE. Yay! It helps a lot when you are in long-term travelling. Also, we met fellow travelers who later become our good friend! Not forgetting Teresa for wonderful hospitality when we were there. Thank you so muchhh!
- The place was clean, tidy, had a good atmosphere and I was left to come and go as I please without any hassle at all! Garachico is quiet but perfectly placed in the North if you have a car. The location is perfect, right outside the chapel, the square with a cafe in and restaurants and pubs close by, there are a couple of small shops across the road as well. The kitchen was full of utensils etc. and was ideal for someone like myself, popping in and picking something quick to eat. The weather was great as well in December!
- Very modern hostel. Fine kitchen. Smoking terrasse.
Drago Nest Hostel
Located in Icod de los Vinos, 22 mi from Playa de las Americas, Drago Nest Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking.Other activities such excursions and shuttle service can be arranged by the property.Puerto de la Cruz is 9.9 mi from Drago Nest Hostel, while Los Cristianos is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 24 mi from the property.
- Its the best hostel i’ve ever been) Nice facilities, tasty breakfast, cosy room. And the most important thing of course its crew) Very open minded interesting people surrounding you all the time you stay here) And is not far from cueve del viento, that you have to visit while staying in Icon) Good and cheap food also here in the cafe about 2 minutes walk)
- Beautiful cosy terrace and lounge zone. Nice breakfest with fresh pastry. Great for grpups of friends. Few car-spaces parking near the property, but the street is very narrow so its the only option.
- new toilet with super hot water!amazing terrace with jacuzzi! great breakfast!
- The hostel staff were very friendly and were always willing to offer recommendations for things to do, places to visit.
- Very comfortable rooms, terrace with Teide and ocean view, exceptionally helpful and friendly staff, and it’s near the pedestrian street and everything)
Top Hostels In Csta Adje Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Csta Adje Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Csta Adje Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Csta Adje Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!