3 Best Hostels To Stay In Cranendonck Noord-Brabant – Top Hotel Reviews
Cranendonck Noord-Brabant is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Cranendonck Noord-Brabant. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cranendonck Noord-Brabant. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cranendonck Noord-Brabant. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Cranendonck Noord-Brabant right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Cranendonck Noord-Brabant with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Cranendonck Noord-brabant:
Harba Lorifa is located in the woods of Valkenswaard, in the middle of a sports park. It offers a terrace to relax and free parking spaces. Free Wi-Fi is available at the hostel.The sleeping quarters are quietly located, away from the spacious main hall. Most dormitories have their own bathroom facilities.The interior of the hostel with the reception area and bar is spacious and intimate. There is also a TV room and a bike rental service.Harba Lorifa it takes a 15-minute drive to the city center of Eindhoven.
- Quiet location ..parking very good ..nice woods .leisure facilities.all around .lots to do …nice and spacious
- An inexpensive no frills way to travel.. great location, friendly staff, and atmosphere!
- Great sleep, lovely place with pool table, bar and a great location
- Excellent location and friendly staff – highly recommended!
- We were able to check in early. The process was very quick. Nice bar to drink and area to socialise. Great value for money.
3BE Backpackers Bed & Breakfast Eindhoven
A 5-minute walk from Stratumseind, known for its many bars and clubs, 3BE Backpackers Bed & Breakfast Eindhoven offers simply furnished rooms with bunk beds. Free Wi-Fi is available.The dormitory rooms at the 3BE Backpackers Bed & Breakfast Eindhoven all have shared bathroom facilities. Breakfast is available upon request for a surcharge.3BE Backpackers Bed & Breakfast Eindhoven’s homey lounge is open to all guests and includes games, a pool-table, sofas, reading tables and darts. There is also a bar where guests can unwind with a drink.Hostel services include a laundry service and vending machines with drinks and snacks.
Eindhoven City Center is a great choice for travelers interested in nightlife, bars and clothes shopping.
- Friendly and helpful service, convenient location(once I found out), I also saw a dog and a turtle, which was fun.
- They have a nice dog there. Owner is very nice. Anyway,I still recommend u to stay the hostel. Right in the city centre.
- The staff was super nice. The set up of the hostel it’s self is spacious
- Very clean, very close to pubs and restaurants. The personell was very nice.
- A very nice and affordable place for a short stay in the perfect location (15 min walk from the train station). The room was clean and quite spacious, the bed was comfortable and the blanket was warm:) There is a tv in the reception area, a fish tank with fish and a turtle and a very cute and friendly puppy that likes lying at the entrance door and allows everyone to pet him (or her?) Free lockers, only 5 euro for simple but nice breakfast.
Frank’s Backpackers is located in the center of Helmond, only 1,650 feet from the main train station and the market square. It offers a dormitory room with free Wi-Fi.The bathroom facilities are shared, as well as the common room. There is also a private garden on site where guests can relax.Meals can be prepared in the communal kitchen. A wide variety of restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk from Frank’s Backpackers.Warande park is 20 minutes away by foot, while Helmondse Golfclub “Overbrug” is located 1.9 mi away from the property. Eindhoven is a 20-minute drive.
- Location was nice. Helmond is a nice area to walk around. It was also easy to get to and from Eindhoven via the Helmond station. The common room was nice, and I was able to get some work done in the late morning.
- Franks rules are great for the place otherwise everything gonna crazy. Nice, clean, comfy and small place like a home.
- Really clean. The beds are comfortable. Easy self check in.
- I liked my freedom in the hostel. Everything was okay and the bed was comfortable. The hostel is close to the center so u can go everywhere by foot or with bike. I would recomend it to anyone who like to chill in a cool small city. Also before you go there make sure you read owners special concept, becase if you don’t agree with it you cam cancel it. It is nothing hard to do so you won’t have problem with the concept.
- The communication with the owner and the people I met who were staying there were very friendly
Top Hostels In Cranendonck Noord-brabant Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Cranendonck Noord-Brabant to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Cranendonck Noord-Brabant but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Cranendonck Noord-Brabant. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!