3 Best Hostels To Stay In Cogollos Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Cogollos Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Cogollos Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cogollos Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cogollos Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Cogollos Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Cogollos Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Cogollos Castile And Leon:
Hostel Burgos is located in the center of Burgos, just across the river from the city’s cathedral. This hostel features a restaurant and a 24-hour reception.Rooms at Hostel Burgos are spacious and have simple, attractive décor with wooden flooring. Guests may watch TV in the shared common areas.There are 14 rooms with private bathroom and 11 rooms with access to shared bathrooms.The hostel restaurant serves a range of traditional, Spanish cuisine.Staff at the hostel’s tour desk can provide information on Burgos and its attractions. The city’s old town and gates are set 1,300 feet from the hostel, while Burgos Castle is a 15-minute walk away. The city’s bus station is just 150 feet from Hostel Burgos.
The facility was great, and the location could not be better. The Cathedral and many restaurants were only a few blocks away.
The bus station was directly below the Hostal, so anyone planning to arrive and/or depart by bus will be extremely grateful for the location.
Our bathroom was extremely good, and the facility itself is very clean and comfortable.
The staff is great and very helpful, even allowing us to store our backpacks after our checkout until our departure by bus.
- Location was fantastic for the cathedral; breakfast was ok
- It is centrally located over the bus station and a short walk to both cathedral and Museum of Evolution. Beds are clean and metal. Breakfast was generous.
- One has the choice of staying in an all female, all male, or mixed dormitory, and bathrooms are also separate. Large common room for eating, writing etc. Breakfast is ok.
- This hostel is very conveniently located; right above the main bus station and just off the Camino. It is only a short walk across the bridge to the old town, Cathedral and great restaurants. The price includes a top and bottom sheet. Towels are also available for 1.50€. The breakfast is basic in terms of offerings and quality. They do offer soy milk and a few gluten free products upon request. I have stayed at this hostel three times; twice last year and, more recently, just two days ago.
- The facility was great, and the location could not be better. The Cathedral and many restaurants were only a few blocks away.
Albergue de turismo superior “La Fábrica”
Set in a restored flour factory, Albergue de turismo superior “La Fábrica” offers a restaurant, a bar and free WiFi. The hostel is located in Tardajos and set on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.Each room at “La Fábrica”, has unique décor and includes heating and a wardrobe. The accommodations offers private rooms and dormitories. The bathrooms come with a shower.Featuring exposed stone walls and wooden beams, the restaurant offers local food for lunch and dinner.Guests have access to a shared lounge and tourist information is available upon request.A-231 Motorway is 1.2 mi from the hostel. The city of Burgos is 15 minutes’ drive away.
The bed was exceptionally comfy and the staff extremely helpful and very happy and couldn’t do enough for us.
We have stayed there before and it’s definitely our favorite place to stay when traveling from France to Andalusia Spain.
- Gorgeous! What a spectacular job converting an old stone mill into a beautiful inn. We loved the view from our room and the friendly bar downstairs. One of the nicest places we’ve stayed on the Camino de Santiago.
- Lovely renovated stone mill, with a restaurant downstairs. Glass floor in the bar, with the rushing river, is cool. The bedrooms were quiet, comfortable, with stylish handmade decor. The restaurant had the BEST pilgrim meal (great selection, including several vegetarian options) we had on our month long trip. We would absolutely stay there again, with a car or walking the Camino. Friendly, helpful staff.
- Owners very helpful, beautiful room, clean. Bathtub!
- A beautiful building, comfortable room, and good, reasonably priced food.
- The bed was exceptionally comfy and the staff extremely helpful and very happy and couldn’t do enough for us.
Hostal Bar Ruiz
Offering free WiFi, Hostal Bar Ruiz is located in Tardajos. The property features a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. Guests can have a drink at the bar.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Breakfast is available daily, and includes continental and American options.The reception can offer helpful tips for getting around the area.Burgos is 7 miles from Hostal Bar Ruiz. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The girl cleaning the rooms was very helpful and hung up some clothes to dry that I had washed.
- The location is excellent for the Camino. The staff were very helpful and the pilgrims meal was very good.
The place was authentically Spanish with friendly staff and lovely accommodation. My first hostel but won’t be my last.
Right next to a restaurant if you arrive late and has a lovely tostada for breakfast.
- The facility was clean with spacious rooms, nice place to pass the night on a road trip or while doping the Camino
- Staff were helpful and attended to our needs. Dinner was prepared nicely and met our expectations
Top Hostels In Cogollos Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Cogollos Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Cogollos Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Cogollos Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!