3 Best Hostels To Stay In Chima Santander – Top Hotel Reviews
Chima Santander is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Chima Santander. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chima Santander. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chima Santander. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Chima Santander right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Chima Santander with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Chima Santander:
AtrapaSueños Hostal & Café
The hostel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. San Gil is 30 miles from AtrapaSueños Hostal & Café, and Barichara is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Yariguies Airport, 56 miles from AtrapaSueños Hostal & Café.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Club Yariguies offers pet-friendly accommodations in Socorro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. San Gil is 13 miles from Club Yariguies, and Barichara is 16 miles from the property. Palonegro Airport is 50 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Casa Maranatha
Hostal Casa Maranatha is located in Socorro, just 10 miles from San Gil. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Barichara is 12 miles from Hostal Casa Maranatha, and Curití is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palonegro Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- The owners are great, really friendly, helpful, and welcoming. The place is comfortable and the tasty breakfast is included.
- Muy tranquilo y aseado. Rodeados de naturaleza. La gente mut atenta y cordial. Muy buena experiencia. Delicioso el desayuno.
- Me encanto la ambilidad el buen trato y todos sus servicios. Lugar tranquilo para.descansar. excelente y recomendadisimo
- Esta localizado en zona semiurbana por lo que es muy tranquilo y se disfruta la naturaleza. La familia anfitriona es muy amable y colabora con todas las preguntas de sitios turisticos. Las mandarinas que producen no las ofrecian en jugo al desayuno ah y Los desayunos y almuerzos de la sra Luz Mila son redeliciosos, muchas gracias 🙂
- Genial !! Tres dias en una casa/hostal con personas muy gentil y amable. Tienen los conocimientos para descubrir la region que te dan con mucho gusto!! Mi habitación fue muy limpia y la cama muy agradable, la comida rica… ambiente tranquilo todo para pasar un buen tiempo en Socorro!! Yo lo recomiendo mucho!!
Top Hostels In Chima Santander Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Chima Santander to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Chima Santander but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Chima Santander. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!