3 Best Hostels To Stay In César de Pina Minas Gerais – Top Hotel Reviews
César de Pina Minas Gerais is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in César de Pina Minas Gerais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in César de Pina Minas Gerais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in César de Pina Minas Gerais. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in César de Pina Minas Gerais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in César de Pina Minas Gerais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In César De Pina Minas Gerais:
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Odara Hostel offers accommodations in Tiradentes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or garden.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.São João del Rei is 7 miles from Odara Hostel, and Barbacena is 27 miles away.
- Staff are very friendly and went out of their way to make a change to my booking that I requested despite not having to. The location is excellent and breakfast is good for the price you’re paying. The shower is very nice and the bathroom clean.
- We had a brilliant time at Odara in Tiradentes. As two British gals travelling alone we werent really sure what to expect but I cannot recommend it enough. Vinicius was even our guide for a day, taking us walking and to the local city. Tiradentes is a very cool place off the beaten track. Such amazing people, brilliant homely hostel, (with the hottest showers!) we really didn’t want to leave.
- The rating right now is inflated. I stayed at the dorm room and the air was heavy. I tried to get fresh air but was not possible. It was clean though. The breakfast is fair- not amazing like the review says. Coffee was dreadful actually. They offer better coffee in pods at a price.
- The staff is amazingly helpful and warm. The breakfast is good and the hostel property itself is a nice cosy building away from the hustle. Great place!
- Ótima localização, staff super solícito (tanto da manhã quanto da noite), hostel extremamente limpo e organizado. Café da manhã muito bom.
AZ Hostel & Galeria de Arte
AZ Hostel & Galeria de Arte is located in São João del Rei, just 6 miles from Tiradentes.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles.
The owner is very nice and helpful. She is passionate about the local history and Minas in general. I really appreciate her energy and help.
The hostel is perfectly located just in the center of the old part of Sao Joao del Rei. Breakfast is served in the nearby cafe.
- Room is good size and bed was comfortable. Located close to historic centre on quite resedential side street. Very clean well kept property. Breakfast is included but not at hostel.
Flavia the owner is an angel. She waited form me when I arrived late at night, giving great tips for what to visit and eat and just wants to make your stay pleasant.
Breakfast is not in the hostel but you get a voucher and can choose between two coffee places.
- Very well located and excellent staff. A lot of tips to go around the city.
- I spend two weeks at AZ to find a place to live in Sao Joao. The owner was really friendly and helped wherever she could, even finding me a room to live in. The hostel was always super clean. Everything is quite new and in good shape. The breakfast is served at a close by bakery and a good start into the day. The location is central and safe.
- The owner is very nice and helpful. She is passionate about the local history and Minas in general. I really appreciate her energy and help.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Barroco Hostel offers accommodations in São João del Rei.Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or patio. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Tiradentes is 6 miles from Barroco Hostel, and Prados is 13 miles from the property.
- Great hostel, super clean, close to everything. Agrees totally with the previous reviews that it was a great idea to stay here rather than Tiradents as very essy to get too and lots to see with more local vibe in this town 🙂
- The location couldn’t get any better. The staff even though they can’t speak any English is remarkably helpful.
The staff is very kind. Kelly was listening and answering all our wishes. Very good advice!
Good breakfast at the café nearby.
Localisation is great, in centre town!
- The hostel was in a great location. The staff were very friendly. The room was clean and airy.
- Gostei de tudo. Se voltar a São João retornarei ao hostel com certeza.
Top Hostels In César De Pina Minas Gerais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in César de Pina Minas Gerais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in César de Pina Minas Gerais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in César de Pina Minas Gerais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!