3 Best Hostels To Stay In Celanova Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Celanova Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Celanova Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Celanova Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Celanova Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Celanova Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Celanova Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Celanova Galicia:
Albergue Bande is offering accommodations in Bande. The property has a shared kitchen and free WiFi.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hostel.Ourense is 27 miles from Albergue Bande, while Geres is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 63 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, Grelo Hostal is located in Ourense, 350 feet from the historic center and a 5-minute walk from Plaza Mayor Square. This property offers a shared lounge area and private lockers.All rooms have parquet floors and large windows with views of the city, and the shared bathroom includes a shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.A microwave, electric kettle, and dishwasher can be found in the shared kitchen. There is also a vending machine with snacks in the lounge.You will find a grocery shop, restaurants, and bars within 1,000 feet of the property. Ourense Cathedral is a 5-minute walk away, and Montealegre Botanical Garden is 1.2 mi from Grelo Hostal.
- I stayed three nights. 10 bed dorm room with one other guest. One night a private room. Nobody else there. Santiago is a very helpful and gracious host.
- The staff was very friendly and will help you with any question you have. The place was also very clean!
- The location was really not too bad, walking distance to old town and the hostel itself was just fine. staff were very helpful
- Loved the staff! Paki was really nice and accommodating!
- Not the fanciest nor cosiest but very fair for the price
Albergue Augas Quentes
2 miles from As Burgas Thermal Springs, Albergue Augas Quentes is located in Ourense and has free WiFi and a tour desk. 1.7 miles from Auditorium – Exhibition Center, the property is also 4.3 miles away from Outariz Thermal Baths.At the hostel, every room has a desk. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower, while certain units at Albergue Augas Quentes also feature a seating area. The rooms at the accommodation have air conditioning and a closet.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 56 miles from Albergue Augas Quentes.
- It was very clean, the staff was really helpful. Breakfast was ok (but could be improved). It was clear that the facilities were very new
- I had to stay the night in this hostel as I missed the bus going back home to my town. I really liked that it is in the center of the city which is close to both the bus and train stations. The staff was super nice and the facilities were spotlessly clean and organized. Loved the idea of the self-service breakfast as well. Will definitely go back here should I find myself in Ourense again.
- Few hostels could match this one. Spotless, it looked new. Breakfast and coffee bar great. Used the washing machines, missed a drying machine. Lockers for security.
- This albergue is quite new and well equipped and the reception was very helpful and friendly. Everything was available for a self prepared breakfast (including coffee)… nice place to stay 😀
there’s some big dormitory with a lot of bunk beds, but with the right space in between
conditioning runs properly
kitchen is well equipped and really clean
restroom is clean and adequate to the number of guests
Top Hostels In Celanova Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Celanova Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Celanova Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Celanova Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!