3 Best Hostels To Stay In Castralvo Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Castralvo Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Castralvo Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castralvo Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castralvo Aragon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Castralvo Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Castralvo Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Castralvo Aragon:
Albergue Internacional de Teruel City Backpackers
Just a 5-minute walk from the old town, the modern Albergue Internacional de Teruel City Backpackers offers a large café-bar and a games room with a pool table and dart board.The modern rooms are bright and spacious, and free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hostel. Some rooms also have a private bathroom. Lockers are available. Bed linen is included, and you can bring your own towels or rent them on site.The hostel has a tour desk with tourist information about the area. Here, guests can also buy tickets to visit Teruel’s main tourist attractions, the Dinópolis Theme Park or ski passes to Valdeninares or Javalambre ski resorts.The Teruel City Backpackers’ café-bar has a large circular dome and various arches. It offers a range of beers and cocktails, and evening entertainment is offered.Teruel Train Station is 10 minutes’ walk away.
- good for one night to sleep only, close to city, available parking place and warm
- We had an excellent room with private bathroom almost in the center of Teruel for an amazing price.
- Plain and simple, just as you’d expect from a hostel. Friendly staff, great location
- The Room was big enough to get also our 3 bicycles in! And it was heatet, what we appreciated a lot, with freezing temperatures outside!
La ubicación y tranquilidad de la zona.
Mantas para cada cama
Hostal El Bugar
Located in Teruel’s Arrabal neighborhood, this guest house is just 2 minutes’ walk from the city’s historic center. It offers heated rooms with a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.All rooms at Hostal El Bugar feature central heating and a simple décor. Each includes a TV and private bathroom with shower.There is a café at Hostal El Bugar and a restaurant serving local food at Hostal El Busto I, about 10 minutes’ walk away.Staff are happy to provide more information about activities in the surrounding area. The bus terminal is about 10 minutes’ walk away.
- The staff was very attentive and pleasant. I have only good impressions.
- The man at the desk is super friendly, helpful and considerate. The place is squicky clean and warm. No complaints about the hostel as such.
- Las camas eran muy cómodas y está muy cerca del centro por lo que te olvidas del coche
- la atención de Pablo es un 10 absoluto..encantador…y el hostal estupendo y muy bien ubicado. mi niño estuvo feliz. volveremos
- El trato familiar, es como estar en casa de un conocido y lo acogedora que es la habitación, muy limpia.
Albergue “El Río”
Located in Cella, Albergue “El Río” features 2 terraces and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is provided.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Albergue “El Río”, including skiing, cycling and hiking.Teruel is 12 mi from Albergue “El Río”.
- Perfecto!!! Very good room, friendly staff. Great value. Nice spacious hostel.
- The “El Rio” is actually a modern hostel (as in youth hostel) with a communal kitchen and dining area. The room I had was a small two-bunk ensuite room in a corridor reserved for adults, so there was not too much noise disturbance from a party of boisterous teenagers (and as I was isolated from them, presumably my snoring did not disturb them either). Room clean and tidy (but very small), bathroom OK (but shower took a long time to heat up), staff friendly and helpful. You have to make your own bed up (it is a youth hostel after all) but bedding and towels are provided. Fine for an overnight stay. And it has an elevator if you need to carry heavy luggage upstairs.
Trato insuperable por parte de Araceli.
- Helpful welcoming staff. Easy to locate facilities which were new. This lovely complex is light airy and clean. We wish we could stay longer.
- Hospitalidad y buen trato de la chica de la recepción.
Top Hostels In Castralvo Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Castralvo Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Castralvo Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Castralvo Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!