3 Best Hostels To Stay In Castillo Bajo Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Castillo Bajo Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Castillo Bajo Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castillo Bajo Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castillo Bajo Andalucía. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Castillo Bajo Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Castillo Bajo Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Castillo Bajo Andalucía:
Located just 550 feet from the beach in Nerja, Hostal Marazul. It features rooms with air conditioning, heating and a flat-screen TV with cable channels.All rooms come with a shower. Some rooms have a balcony with sea views. Guests have access to free WiFi throughout the hotel.The on-site restaurant serves lunch and dinner. The terrace has a conservatory.The property is 10 minutes’ walk from Nerja’s famous Balcón de Europa Viewpoint. With easy access to the A7 Motorway, the Marazul is an hour’s drive from Málaga Airport.
- Room was spotless and view from balcony was excellent.
This was the third year we have stayed at this Hostel and it was just what we wanted, more than happy with our stay.
Staff are all lovely and very helpful.
- Room was spacious. Location was great. The staff were friendly.
- Very close to beach, restaurants and town bus stop right outside. Does a great breakfast.
- Great location. Overall property is great, we had a lovely balcony.
Easy Nerja Hostel
Located 650 feet from Nerja’s Balcon de Europa Viewpoint, Easy Nerja Hostel I offers private rooms and dormitories with free WiFi. This hostel has a shared kitchen and lounge.Each private room or dormitory room comes with a fan. There is either a private bathroom or access to shared bathroom facilities.An airport shuttle service can be organized for you, and reception offers currency exchange and a tour desk.Malaga Airport is 43 mi from the property, while Burriana Beach is a 15-minute walk away.
- Bed had power outlet. Kitchen space available (but not after 11pm), bathroom was pretty clean, great location, pretty good WiFi. Staff left keys for me in lock box since I arrived after hours.
- The staffs were really nice! Super friendly and welcoming~ Thanks for everything 🙂
- Great location. Double bed room was comparably big. Kitchen avaiable. Friendly staff.
- Very convenient location. Beside the center of town and close to the beach.
- Beds Comfie, Room perfect, little balcony at a bargain price !!!
Conviven Albergue Ecocultural
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Conviven Albergue Ecocultural offers pet-friendly accommodations in Viñuela. There is a water park off-site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountain or lake. All rooms include a shared bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The municipal swimming pool is located near the property. Bike hire is available at this hostel and the area is popular for cycling and canoeing. Málaga is 19 mi from Conviven Albergue Ecocultural, while Torremolinos is 25 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 23 mi from the property.
- Superb location, really friendly staff and a lovemy atmosphere…actually a great facility for thoss looking for cheap, friendly, self catering community accomodation. The owner comments enough to make me comfortable ( aside from fix the bathroom!!)
- Couldn’t find reception at first (but another guest helped us find it immediately).
- …? Está muy bien para lo que buscas en un albergue,te dan la facilidad de utilizar la cosina, y cualquier instalación ,,está muy bien eso sí asegúrate de llevar tus mantas de 90* porque si no pagas un poco más a!!! Y toalla aún así me parece genial . A y yaco encantador .
- La facilidad para todo, el ambiente, la gente alojada era muy simpáticos, todo relajado y en confianza
- La ubicación y la tranquilidad es genial.Para pasar varios días está muy bien y precio calidad está estupendo.. El paisaje es una maravilla y mucha tranquilidad para descansar.
Top Hostels In Castillo Bajo Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Castillo Bajo Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Castillo Bajo Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Castillo Bajo Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!