3 Best Hostels To Stay In Castellar del Riu Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Castellar del Riu Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Castellar del Riu Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castellar del Riu Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castellar del Riu Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Castellar del Riu Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Castellar del Riu Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Castellar Del Riu Catalonia:
Alberg Cal Manel
Featuring a barbecue and views of the mountain, Alberg Cal Manel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Saldés in the Catalonia Region, 22 mi from Andorra la Vella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is provided. There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Bike and backpack storage is available at the property.Pas de la Casa is 22 mi from Alberg Cal Manel, while Font-Romeu is 25 mi away. Berga is 21 mi away.
Fabulous stay! We really enjoy the place and everything!
There are a lot of excursions around to do.
The Alberg it’s brand new (with nice interior design details), very clean (smells really well), and all the stuff is very friendly. We felt like at home, and we definitively will come back soon. The price it’s ok (very good relation quality price)
We highly recommend this place!
- Amazing, helpful owner, perfect location, good food. We really liked stay here. Good local food for breakfast, just 5eur per person. Owner even prepared coffee for us to take in our room before breakfast. Really recommended.
- Excellent hospitality; friendly staff; comfortable; clean; economical; great location at the base of pedraforca
- Cal Manel is a new and clean hostel. The views are spectacular and it is a quiet town so I had a dorm room to myself. Toni, the owner was very friendly and helpful. He went out of his way to help me enjoy my stay and give me tips.
- Beds very comfortable, facilities great and very clean.
- Fabulous stay! We really enjoy the place and everything!
Alberg Torre del Baró
Offering a picturesque setting, this traditional Catalan country house is located in Sant Llorenç de Morunys and features rooms with mountain views, a shared outdoor pool and barbecue facilities.Rooms at Alberg Torre del Baró offer single, twin and quadruple rooms with free WiFi and shared bathrooms. Please note that bed linen and towels are not included.The hostel is surrounded by large grounds where you can find a football field, children’s playground and table tennis. There is also a snack bar.Sant Llorenç de Morunys is 0.6 mi from the hostel. Berga is 35 minutes’ drive away.
- La situación y el entorno son perfectos para ir con niños y hacer excursiones por sus alrededores. Se puede ir caminando al pueblo más cercano de Sant Llorenç de Morunys. El menú de la cena y el desayuno son muy completos y caseros. El dueño, amable. Y se puede aparcar, gratuitamente, en el terreno adjunto al albergue.
- Ubicación y el agua de la ducha. Hemos podido comer dentro la carne de la barbacoa
- El entorno, la comodidad de las camas, la hora de la salida y la ubicación
- Un matrimonio muy atento. Flexible con los horarios. Habitaciones muy tranquilas. El albergue muy bien situado cerca de todos los sitios. Ideal para familias.
- L’habitació està bé!!! Està molt aprop de st llorenç
Casa per grups Cal Caló
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool, Mas de muntanya Cal Caló is set in Bellver de Cerdanya. The hostel has a barbecue and views of the mountain, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Mas de muntanya Cal Caló features free WiFi.You will find a shared lounge at the property. This property is divided in 2 different houses, so guests can book 1 or both houses.This hostel has ski storage space and bike hire is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing, horse riding and cycling. Bike rental is available at Cal Caló. Andorra la Vella is 16 mi from Mas de muntanya Cal Caló, while Pas de la Casa and Puigcerda are both 14 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Castellar Del Riu Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Castellar del Riu Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Castellar del Riu Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Castellar del Riu Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!