3 Best Hostels To Stay In Cartagena Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cartagena Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Cartagena Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cartagena Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cartagena Murcia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Cartagena Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Cartagena Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Cartagena Murcia:
LoopINN Hostel Cartagena
Featuring a fitness center and a terrace, LoopINN Hostel Cartagena is located in Cartagena. Free WiFi and a shared kitchen are provided.At the hostel, all rooms are equipped with a closet. LoopINN Hostel Cartagena has some rooms that include a balcony, and the rooms include a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.La Manga del Mar Menor is 20 miles from LoopINN Hostel Cartagena, while San Pedro del Pinatar is 22 miles from the property. Murcia–San Javier Airport is 21 miles away.
- The hostel is a 5 minutes walk from the bus station, and 5/10 minutes walk to the center. Very clean and the amenities are great. The roof top terrace was amazing, and they even have a modest gym. Sandra at reception gave us some great recommendations for places to eat
- Location, staff, and modern decorations. Rooftop is awesome. All areas are new and clean.
- leaving the vacuous steryle dead atmosphere reminded me of a fascist capialist dystopian future.
- The staff were absolutely lovely and very helpful, suggesting a sight-seeing route and a great breakfast place. The building is super modern and the whole place is sparkling clean.
The room was quite nice and the staff very friendly and helpful,
It is very clean and the hostel is very safe as there is security 24*7.
The location is excellent, just 5 minutes from the bus and train station.
Albergue Mar Acuatic
Albergue Mar Acuatic provides accommodations in Los Alcázares. Featuring luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the hostel.Torrevieja is 23 miles from Albergue Mar Acuatic, while Cartagena is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia–San Javier Airport, 6 miles from the accommodation.
- Excellent location,very clean and great value for money
- Great location. Easy to find and park. Nice welcome and everything explained. Very clean and quiet. Plenty of very hot water. Superb beach front location with fabulous long promenade.
- I just needed a bed for the night and this was perfect. Excellent price,Friendly staff, clean, comfortable.
- The location is great, just next to the beach. We have been attended so well by Diego. Thank you.
- Está en primera línea de playa. ¡Sales en bañador y toalla, cruzas el paseo y estás en la playa! ¡Y el precio! Reservando con mucha antelación, pero estuve toda la semana santa por 18 euros/día en habitación doble con baño. 🙂
Residencia Las Claras del Mar Menor
Located in Los Alcázares, Residencia Las Claras del Mar Menor features water sports facilities. Among the various facilities of this property are barbecue facilities and a shared lounge. The property has a shared kitchen and free WiFi.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Guests at Residencia Las Claras del Mar Menor will be able to enjoy activities in and around Los Alcázares, like hiking.Murcia is 30 miles from the accommodation. Murcia–San Javier Airport is 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Cartagena Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Cartagena Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Cartagena Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Cartagena Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!