3 Best Hostels To Stay In Cañas Los Santos – Top Hotel Reviews
Cañas Los Santos is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Cañas Los Santos. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cañas Los Santos. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cañas Los Santos. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Cañas Los Santos right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Cañas Los Santos with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Cañas Los Santos:
Located in Isla de Cañas in the region of Los Santos, 24 miles from Las Tablas, Hostal Pachamama features a barbecue and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a shared bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.This hostel has a private beach area and bike rental is available. The area is popular for snorkeling and biking.
- Honestly the place is very basic so if you are really looking for a taste of beach life; these could be the option. The cabins have great views to the beach and at night if the sky is clear you will have a great view of stars. The place works with a power plant so be aware that electricity won’t be all night long (a flashlight will be useful to bring). Don’t forget to bring a mosquito repellent. There is plenty activities to do: tour to see turtles or to practice wakeboarding.
- If you want a hostel that feels remote, can be quite a journey to reach, has very limited amenities, basically feels like you’re spending time with Tom Hanks in Castaway, this hostel is perfect! Travel to Tonosi and grab a collective taxi for a couple dollars and head for Isla de Canas. You will be dropped at a ferry point in a mangrove forest. Take the ferry for $1 to the island and walk through town to the beach on the Pacific. Turn left on the beach and walk 25 minutes until you see a bunch of thatched huts clustered together. It has a simplicity and an ability to make you feel vulnerable and intimate with the nature about. The stars at night are incredible and walk a few km up the beach to see the giant turtles lay their eggs and some hatchlings head for sea! What a memory.
- Not an ordinary hostel – surrounded by nature, next to the beach, beautiful place, nice host. We stayed only one night, but it is just perfect!
- Si neceistas ayuda en el futuro quiero apoyar pachamama en futuro. Soy maestra de yoga, coceniero, maestra de ninos y muchas cosas. Gracias!
- sehr netter Gastgeber, top Lage direkt am Strand wo die Schildkröten ihre Eier ablegen, gutes Essen einfach paradiesisch gut
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Venao Cove offers accommodations in Playa Venao, just 24 miles from Las Tablas.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
located out of town and in front of the beach, very good for surfing or just laying in the hammock. You’re almost alone at the beach – all in all pretty good for cooling down!
Good kitchen as well, but you have to bring your own stuff to cook, there is no supermarket around.
- We had a really great 2-night stay at Venao Cove! The owner is a really nice guy, we got there on a free pizza night and he made everybody homemade pizza in his handmade pizza oven! Everyone is so lovely and it’s the best place in Venao to park up and just surf, read and meet some nice people. I say we stayed 2 nights but we had to last minute leave at 8pm the 2nd night to catch a night bus and the owner drove us to the bus! He even let my boyfriend borrow one of his boards as we had just arrived in central and he hadn’t had time to buy his own yet. Overall a really great stay thanks guys!
Location was great. Right at beach, but far from the main crowd. (pro or con depending the person)
Staff was great. We were welcomed very nicely.
Hostel is cozy and relaxing. Several hamocks available for us.
Opportunity to hire surfboards.
Private Room was spacious and clean.
- Nice room, clean facilities. Plenty of animals around (monkeys, hummingbirds, iguanas) our private room had a well equipped shared kitchen in the small apartments with only two other neighbours. Great staff.
Good location for quiet 10 day surf trip to Playa Venao with GF. Hostel beach located at right end of cove away from main surf beach (about 15m walk), where most of the life/restaurants are. Beach directly in front of VC only gets smaller waves probably only good for SUP and learners but witnessed to pick up with swell, with nice A-frames.
We got a room in a bungalow with kitchen, patio, ensuite shower, bathroom – all well maintained and regularly cleaned. Well powered fridge so bring a supply of goods from Pedasi – beer, eggs, bread etc get expensive otherwise.
- located out of town and in front of the beach, very good for surfing or just laying in the hammock. You’re almost alone at the beach – all in all pretty good for cooling down!
Hostal La Choza de Playa Venao
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hostal La Choza de Playa Venao is located in Playa Venao, 25 miles from Las Tablas and 19 miles from Pedregal. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
The architecture is very beautiful and typical of panama’s countryside.
Ist nearby the beach.
Staff is friendly and also guests.
- The people and places around. I had leave one day before so I contacted the administration and they will return my money for one night
- A nice location as very close to the beach. Friendly people, nice atmosphere!
- The property is cool, os recomendable for people that likes simple property and has a little adventure spirit, is very good to relax, is near from the beach and places to eat and to go to the party.
- The property manager was a really cool guy! The kitchen was spacious and outdoor and there was hot water in one of the shower stalls!
- The architecture is very beautiful and typical of panama’s countryside.
Top Hostels In Cañas Los Santos Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Cañas Los Santos to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Cañas Los Santos but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Cañas Los Santos. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!