3 Best Hostels To Stay In Can Cartro Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Can Cartro Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Can Cartro Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Can Cartro Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Can Cartro Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Can Cartro Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Can Cartro Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Can Cartro Catalonia:
Hostal Sant Sadurní
Offering rooms with balconies, Hostal Sant Sadurní is set in the center of Sant Sadurní d’Anoia. It has air conditioning and free wired internet access.Each room at Hostal Sant Sadurní has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Shops, bars and restaurants can be found in the center of Sant Sadumí. Parking is available 350 feet away.The Sant Sadumi offers easy access to the AP7 Motorway. Barcelona, its airport and the nearest beaches can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Tarragona is 34 mi away.
- Very friendly and accommodating staff that was easy to communicate with, great location in the center of town, very clean and comfortable room. 15 min walk from the RENFE train station
- Friendly proprietor, very clean, cheerful decor, good view, excellent AC. walk to many Cava tastings. Tas nearby.
- Very clean, great value. Check-in at noon is nice too.
Excellent location. Easy walking distances to all the Cava houses in town and Simon College Chocolate.
Very clean rooms.
Very helpful and friendly staff.
No parking at the property but easy to park for free just 200m round the corner.
- Good location in the center of Sant Sadurni. Parking is just a block away. You will need your phone since the desk staff are not always on site………………..but close by. Rooms are spotless, especially the baths. Price point is very good and if I had to rate it would call it a high end 2*.
Hostal milenium features a shared lounge and a bar in Els Monjos. Featuring luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is included.All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms at hostal milenium feature air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Sitges is 17 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 37 miles from hostal milenium.
- Buena relación calidad precio, habitación con aire acondicionado, Baño completo y bien equipado, colchones y camas confortables. Es un buen hotel para descansar en ruta, ducharse y continuar. Disponen de restaurante que está bastante bien. El personal, amable, educado y servicial. Totalmente recomendable
- La cercania de los trabajadores del hotel , limpieza ,no hay ruidos el wifi va bien , ademas cene bien y desayuné mejor
- NADA bueno. En absoluto. Sucio, trato poco agradable, incómodo. Un completo horror
- El único inconveniente, es que tuvieron que cambiar de habitación por que la wifi no llegaba al piso de abajo. Ya le gustaría a algunos hoteles tener esa calidad
- Lugar fácil de localizar y con aparcamiento, tiene aire acondicionado, muy útil en verano, y vistas a la piscina municipal, tienes restaurante debajo del hotel, alrededores muy tranquilos
Utopia Beach House
This bright hostel is 650 feet from the beach in Sitges. It offers a spacious garden, a furnished terrace and a free WiFi throughout, 15 minutes’ walk from the center.Rooms at Utopia Beach House feature functional décor, a fan and in some cases, a balcony. Dormitories have bunk beds and a shared bathroom while private rooms have an private bathroom.The property has a communal kitchen for preparing meals and there are BBQ facilities, perfect for al fresco dining. There is a mini-market, a bar and chillout zone and a TV and reading lounge.The Utopia organizes activities such as Jazz concerts on Sunday afternoon and Rock concerts on Saturday afternoon. The property offers bike hire and hikers will find the Garraf Nature Reserve 30 minutes’ drive away and the Terramar Golf Club is 5 minutes away by car.You can walk to Sitges Train Station from the property in 20 minutes, connecting you with Barcelona in around 30 minutes.
- the staff was very helpful and friendly, very attentive
- Cool place, clean, friendly, all you need was available
- outside area is very nice, kitchen equipment above the average (missing a kettle). great location. has food, meals, drinks, alcohol, and tobacco for sale. amazing place, only missing lockable accommodations and a swimming pool to be perfect.
- It’s a shabby chic hostel. Could do with investment, hasn’t been updated for many years. The flats were big enough, kitchen poor, nice balcony, bathroom worked well but take out bidet (no room). Staff generally friendly and helpful, food fair, coffee excellent. Barbq & music v welcome. Could have made more of space outdoor – pool? Table tennis, etc would have helped occupy the kids. Book shelf and parasol loan useful.
- Staff is was fantastic. Two bathrooms into a 10 beds room. Big kitchen with a lot of utensils to cook.
Top Hostels In Can Cartro Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Can Cartro Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Can Cartro Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Can Cartro Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!