3 Best Hostels To Stay In Cala en Porter Menorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Cala en Porter Menorca is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Cala en Porter Menorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cala en Porter Menorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cala en Porter Menorca. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Cala en Porter Menorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Cala en Porter Menorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Cala En Porter Menorca:
Hostal Jume is situated in the center of Mahón, 650 feet from the city’s port. This guesthouse has rooms with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi access.The Jume has simple, bright décor. Its air conditioned rooms feature flat-screen TV’s and safes are available for rent.Hostal Jume serves a daily breakfast in its cafe. The guesthouse is within walking distance of various restaurants and bars by Mahón Port.The guesthouse is set in the city’s historic quarter and is a 10-minute walk from Santa María Church and Plaza de Conquesta. The nearest beach is around 4 miles away.
- Very nice apartment with everything needed. Beds are very comfortable, bathroom is spacious. The staff is pleasant, definitely recommend to the travelers!
Location fantastic great value for money
Friendly staff littel gem
- Perfect location and friendly staff. The room is a bit small, so it’s a perfect fit for just a few days. Very good money relation.
- The place was very welcoming and very close to the center.
The staff were very helpful, the decor was artistic very well done with very pleasing colours.
Breakfast also good.
Only downside perhaps the bathrooms need a little updating.
Hostel & Gym Relise – Albergue Juvenil
Hostel & Gym Relise – Albergue Juvenil is located in Sant Lluís, 3.1 mi from Maó and Binibeca Beach. This hostel offers free WiFi, a library and terrace with sun loungers.Each simply decorated dorm at Hostel & Gym Relise has wooden floors and access to a shared bathroom. Other facilities include access to the gym at an extra cost.You can make use of a shared lounge area with a TV. Bike storage is available free of charge.The gym includes a tatami space for karate lessons and pilates classes are also on offer at an extra cost. More sports facilities, including a football pitch, tennis courts and a sling-shot, can be found next to the hostel.Parking, bars, restaurants and shops can be found within 350 feet of Hostel & Gym Relise. Menorca Airport is 5 mi away. Free public parking is available just 150 feet away.
- The hostel was available for an extremely competitive price compared to the rest of Menorca, which could be due to its location. It is in one of the island’s smaller towns, which many may view as a negative, but Sant Luis really was very charming, and not far at all from Mahon amongst other sights/places. The rooftop was extremely comfortable to relax on as well. The staff was perfectly friendly, and despite the lack of amenities or a better sleeping arrangement, everything was very clean.
- The location is great, we travel by bike, it’s not far away from Mao. And there is also a bus stop nearby.
- Thet accepted me for an early check in. Sant Lluis is a very quite village.
- It was clean and quiet. There were many showers and the gym was accessible paying only 3€.
- The hostel itself is on the two upper levels with a nice deck outside to tan.
Refugi Biniati Vell
Offering a sun terrace and views of the garden, Refugi Biniati Vell is located in Sant Lluis in the Menorca Region, 23 mi from Ciutadella. Free private parking is available on site.Refugi Biniati Vell features free WiFi .There is a shared kitchen at the property.Cala Galdana is 15 mi from Refugi Biniati Vell, while Mahón is 2.2 mi away. The nearest airport is Menorca Airport, 4 mi from the property.
- The house is in traditional Menorcan style, and the neighborhood is tranquil and beautiful. Would be a nice place to enjoy a vocation here. The staff are nice and helpful.
- Wonderful homely feel! They even have a donkey, horse, chickens and some pigs out the back! 🙂
- The property is in a great location, close to small towns and 15 minutes from Mahón. Beaches along the eastern and southern coats were easily accessible by car (and much prettier than the western side of the island!) It had everything we needed for a comfortable and relaxing stay. Very clean facilities and beautiful grounds.
- The stuff Nadia is very nice, bed is clean, quite close from airport, very calm
Nice and clean old house, with shared bathrooms and kitchen.
Wifi with horrible signal. Lots of parking for all guests.
Close to many nice beaches in the island.
Nice open air showers.
The airport is close, around 5-10 minutes by car.
Having a car is MANDATORY for this property.
Top Hostels In Cala En Porter Menorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Cala en Porter Menorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Cala en Porter Menorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Cala en Porter Menorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!