3 Best Hostels To Stay In Cabopino Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Cabopino Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Cabopino Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cabopino Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cabopino Andalucía. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Cabopino Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Cabopino Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Cabopino Andalucía:
Albergue Inturjoven Marbella
Albergue Inturjoven Marbella is set in a traditional Andalusian-style building, in the center of Marbella. It features a swimming pool and tennis courts on the grounds and rooms with private bathrooms.The Inturjoven’s rooms are bright and functional. Each has air conditioning and a desk.The youth hostel offers low-cost Wi-Fi access in its public areas and has a TV room. Guests can enjoy views of the Mediterranean from the Albergue’s terrace.A buffet breakfast is served daily and the hostel is within walking distance of many of Marbella’s cafes, bars and restaurants.The Inturjoven Marbella is less than half a mile from the beach and a 5-minute walk from La Represa Park. Loacted close to several of Marbella’s bus connections, Málaga can be reached in under an hour, while Puerto Banús is less than 7 miles away.
- Great location, comfortable, clean, small yet spacious dorms, en suite bathroom, excellent breakfast buffet, pool (closed while i was there) and lovely outdoor area, staff facilitated my request for a bottom bunk.
- Good location, very good value for the price. Possibility to park at the property. Nice for young people with limited budget.
- Clean big pool 10 min walking to the main street where the busses are.the food was excellent included on the room price lunch or dinner.and ofc breakfast but was very poor…
Beautiful spacious lobby with comfortable lounges over looking the swimming pool. About 15 min walk to the bus station & the waterfront. Lots of eating places a little further down from the hostel. The room I was in was nice, clean & comfortable.
Good wifi in the lounge
Very clean rooms with everything related to towels, soaps and so on being nicely arranged.
Perfect working bathroom!
InHouse Marbella Hostel
InHouse Marbella Hostel e is located in Marbella’s old town, 1,500 feet from the beach and 10 minutes’ walk from the marina. It offers a 24-hour reception and free WiFi throughout.Rooms at InHouse Marbella are simply decorated and offer access to shared bathroom facilities.The surrounding area is full of bars and restaurants serving traditional Andalusian cuisine as well as international dishes. Numerous shops can also be found nearby.Málaga and its International Airport are 40 minutes’ drive from the guest house.
Marbella Old Town is a great choice for travelers interested in old-town exploration, promenades and beaches.
- The location is perfect and the staff was really nice. Don’t expect anything fancy.
- All you need to spend the night and enjoy Marbella.
- Location was excellent. Old town steps away, quick walk to the beach and a local bus stop the the Bus terminal is right around the corner. Towels are provided and you can store luggage at no charge if you are leaving late or arrive early. Staff was very nice. Check-in was easy security deposit was put on my credit card which was convenient. Bathrooms are remodeled and newer. The hostel overall is very quiet and calm. I only spent time in the lobby sitting area nicely decorated, very comfortable and lots of space to sit. Overall a good stay for 1 night.
- Clean, quaint, and friendly service. Quiet location but close to lots of places. Loved it!
- My stay at the InHouse Hostel was nothing short of amazing. From its location, to the rooftop access, to the lovely employees, there is no better place to stay in Marbella than here. My experience in Marbella was heightened because of the friendly and welcoming staff. There is always someone around to give information, assistance, or simply to share a nice conversation. The hostel is modern and clean and has a perfect kitchen with all the essential utensils. The rooftop access also provides all its travelers and guests the perfect space to get to know one another and create beautiful memories in Marbella. I would highly recommend this hostel when visiting Marbella.
Located 2.1 miles from Los Boliches, Valentino has accommodations with free WiFi in Fuengirola. 4.3 miles from Miramar Shopping Centre and 1.7 miles from Icelandic Consulate, the property provides free bikes and an outdoor swimming pool. The property offers bike rental and features a garden and terrace.The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom. At Valentino, rooms come with a seating area.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Norwegian Consulate is 2.2 miles from Valentino. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 14 miles from the hostel.
- The room was very spacious. The WIFI worked very well. It was clean, quiet and peaceful.
- The staff waited for us even if we got it really late! The pool is almost always empty, we had it to ourselves.
- Location was good for our stay. Down stair apartments not so cozy as the one upstairs. Good kitchen. Very safe place with the gates and keys.
- Nice location quiet and clean. Genaro very helpful and simpatico . Nice balcony. Good service.
- Fantastic place to stay, away from the hidious, towering apartments that overlook the torreblanca beachfront – they are out of sight. Fantastic, scenic views from the pool of which is really clean. Really valuable place to stay away from any noise. Theres a fantastic resteraunt around the corner that do the best lasagnes its called don lasagne. Proper little gem.
Top Hostels In Cabopino Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Cabopino Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Cabopino Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Cabopino Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!