3 Best Hostels To Stay In Cabezas Altas Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Cabezas Altas Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Cabezas Altas Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cabezas Altas Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cabezas Altas Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Cabezas Altas Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Cabezas Altas Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Cabezas Altas Castile And Leon:
Offering a restaurant serving Castilian cuisine, Albergue Vallejera is located in Vallejera de Riofrío. Offering impressive views, the charming hostel has free Wi-Fi.Each rustic-style room features a shared bathroom with a shower. Towels and bed linen are included. There is a shared kitchen and TV lounge available for guests.Albergue Vallejera is 12 mi from Gredos Mountain Range. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. Salamanca is 30 minutes’ drive from the property.
- One of the best hotels ive stayed at the people there are just like the scenary there absolutely amazing loved it will surely return soon thanks guys
- The owners were the friendliest, kindest and most accommodating people you could ever hope to meet. Views from the hostel are beautiful. There are great walks nearby for trail runs and hiking.
Perfect location. Very close to main road, but you feel like you’re in the mountains. Very close to La Covatilla ski station.
Javi was very helpful and very kind.
Typical mountaineering hostel. Wonderful.
- There was a huge snow storm and we got snowed in. The host and the whole village helped pushing our car out to the main road! Amazing people!
- Beautiful hostel for skiing, climbing or walking. Esther and Javi are excellent hosts and definitely go the extra mile.
Estación Béjar Verde
Located in Béjar, Estación Béjar Verde offers a bar. The property has free WiFi.The rooms have a shared bathroom.Guests at the hostel can enjoy a continental breakfast.La Alberca is 29 miles from Estación Béjar Verde, while Hervás is 13 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal El Brezo
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, Hostal El Brezo is located in Losar De La Vera, in Cáceres. Offering free Wi-Fi, the air-conditioned guest house has a traditional bar-restaurant serving local cuisine.The bright rooms with simple décor feature a TV and private bathroom with a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are provided. There is luggage storage available for guests.The center is a 5-minute walk from Hostal El Brezo offering a variety of shops and characteristic Spanish restaurants. Surrounded by nature, it is in the ideal location for outdoor activities such as hiking.The town is set on the foothills of Gredos Mountain Range, and Vadilla Natural Pool is a 10-minute walk from the property. Plasencia Train Station and the city center are 31 mi away.
- Habitaciones cómodas, sin grandes lujos pero lo suficiente para sentirte cómodo. Baño espacioso y todo muy limpio. A pesar de estar a pie de carretera no se oye nada. Respecto al personal todo facilidades. ¡Y muy buenos los desayunos!
- Estaba muy limpio y se podía aparcar en la puerta
- El alojamiento bien, muy bien, amables, correctos y mucha limpieza . Booking muy mal al hacer la reserva nos dijo que no podiamos llegar antes de la 5 de la tarde, en el hostal nos dijeron que era mentira, que ellos admitian gente desde las 10 de la mañana. Ya digo muy mal por booking dado que por su culpa tuvimos que comer fuera del restaurante del hostal y no pudimos hacer la siesta. MUY MAL BOOKING, a la gente le aconsejo que llame a los alojamientos y no os fieis de la información de esta gente.
La cercanía de los sitios para visitar.
Poder aparcar en la puerta.
- El personal muy amable y dispuesto a informarte de todos los parajes de la zona!
Top Hostels In Cabezas Altas Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Cabezas Altas Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Cabezas Altas Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Cabezas Altas Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!