3 Best Hostels To Stay In Cabana de Bergantiños Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cabana de Bergantiños Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Cabana de Bergantiños Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cabana de Bergantiños Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cabana de Bergantiños Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Cabana de Bergantiños Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Cabana de Bergantiños Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Cabana De Bergantiños Galicia:
Hostal Stella Del Mare
Stella del Mare is located 10 minutes’ walk from Camariñas Beach, in Galicia’s A Coruña Province. This guest house features a restaurant and rooms with sea views.Some rooms at the Stella del Mare have a balcony and all rooms have satellite TV, free WiFi and a private bathroom.The Stella’s restaurant specializes in pizzas and also serves traditional, Galician dishes. Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast and make use of the bar and terrace, where free Wi-Fi access is available.The Stella del Mare is a 10-minute walk from Camariñas Port and town center. There are several walking routes in the area and the coastal towns of Arou and Camelle are approximately 9.3 mi away.
- Room and bathroom were very clean. Restaurant downstairs was nice. Breakfast is included and it is good. Staff is very helpful.
- Friendly place, very clean rooms over bar that does good pizzas (separate hotel entrance).
- The facilities were clean and comfortable and ideal for my stay and the breakfast was very welcome in the morning.
- Good location, friendly staff, up-kept and comfortable rooms, no real complaints!
- The terrace was an unexpected pleasure as well as the friendly smiles on arrival. This place certainly deserves more than one star!
Located in Vimianzo, Pensión Quilmes has a terrace and a bar. Free WiFi is included.At the hostel, the rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and free toiletries, certain accommodations at Pensión Quilmes also feature a garden view. All guest rooms have a closet.Finisterre is 21 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- The room was nice. The bathroom was clean. Osvaldo and Maria were excellent hosts.
- Buen desayuno, buenas pizzas y buena cama. El dueño, es muy atento y simpático. Fenomenal todo.
Todo. Apartamento muy limpio y cómodo con todo lo necesario. La ubicación perfecta para visitar sitios de interés como. Fisterra.
Se puede aparcar en la misma calle de la pensión gratis y sin problema.
Tienen un restaurante donde los platos son abundantes y a muy buen precio.
Los dueños además de ser muy majos ,están pendientes de que todo este correcto.
Se agradece encontrar un sitio así.
- El dueño muy amable ,nos subió las maletas hasta el tercer piso .Estuvimos en habitación no en los apartamento de las fotos ,esos tenían mejor pinta las habitaciones están muy antiguas
- Todo ha sido maravilloso, bien ubicado, María y Osvaldo encantadores….nos hemos sentido como en casa. Volveremos…seguro!
Located in Merejo, Pension Atlantico has a bar. The property provides a 24-hour front desk.At the hostel, the rooms have a desk. The rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at Pension Atlantico.Finisterre is 17 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Our stay here was amazing. We booked late on in the day and the staff were able to cater for us nonetheless. We were even able to choose our breakfast time which is a huge luxury, especially on a Sunday! The parking was great and it is well placed between Muxia and a nearby beach which was fantastic!
The fact that I was able to get a refund for the second d night as u needed to be closer to the centre for the next morning !
The lady running it was lovely
- Good place, close to the beach, Quite calm. Good to spend one night. Breakfast is included and free parking space outside.
- Es un alojamiento sencillo, cuya propietaria, Lita se esfuerza por que disfrutes al máximo de la estancia. Cada día nos recomendaba lugares que visitar y actividades.El desayuno casero y con zumo de naranja natural. Ubicado en una zona muy tranquila y con playas impresionantes a 5 minutos.
- Todo moi bo. A amabilidade da xerente e a sua familia
Top Hostels In Cabana De Bergantiños Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Cabana de Bergantiños Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Cabana de Bergantiños Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Cabana de Bergantiños Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!