3 Best Hostels To Stay In Burela de Cabo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Burela de Cabo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Burela de Cabo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Burela de Cabo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Burela de Cabo Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Burela de Cabo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Burela de Cabo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Burela De Cabo Galicia:
Albergue Castelos Lourenzá
Albergue Castelos Lourenzá has accommodations in Lorenzana. The property has a garden, as well as a terrace. Free WiFi is available.Selected rooms also offer a kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a toaster.Ribadeo is 18 miles from the hostel, while Foz is 9 miles away.
- Wow – what an awesome albergue; clean, good facilities and a pleasant host
- Schöne und zentrale Herberge mit aufmerksamem Personal!
- Las chicas del albergue son muy majas y te ayudan en todo lo posible. Por las mañanas puedes desayunar en el propio albergue a un precio asequible. Tienen cocina a disposición de los clientes lo que es un buen punto a favor. La terraza es amplia y muy bonita. Por la tarde puedes tomar el sol en sus hamacas. Está muy nuevo y bien cuidado. Yo, por motivos de trabajo tuve que quedarme varios días y la verdad que no tengo nada malo que decir, solamente palabras de agradecimiento puesto que hicieron que me sintiera como en casa. Gracias chicas!!!
- La decoración del apartamento y la accesibilidad. Se puede aparcar a pocos metros de la puerta.
- El lugar y la estancia. El trato del personal, especialmente Toñi y Ana que desempeñan una labor imprescindible en las instalaciones.
Located in Lourenzá, Albergue Savior provides accommodations with private terraces. Rooms have a patio with mountain views.The rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. All rooms include a coffee machine, while some rooms also offer a kitchen with a microwave, a toaster and a fridge. All rooms will provide guests with a stovetop.Ribadeo is 18 miles from Albergue Savior, while Foz is 9 miles from the property.
- Great location – right as you enter town. And the staff were very pleasant and helpful.
- Great assistance from owner. Friendly, kind, gracious. Beautiful new facility. Every convenience.
Great twin room
Convenient shared bathroom
Bar close by
Clean and tidy
- Really nice staff and newish. Nice balcony for sitting and great bathrooms. A very nice place to stay.
- It is well located, walking distance from the shop and a couple of bars that serve food. They also offer a little breakfast but you have to pay for a coffee!
El Albergue del Montero
Located in Mondoñedo, El Albergue del Montero provides air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The property has a garden, as well as a terrace. A tour desk can provide information on the area.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a coffee machine, while some rooms are equipped with a kitchen with an oven and a microwave. All rooms are equipped with a seating area.Ribadeo is 22 miles from El Albergue del Montero, while Foz is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 69 miles from the property.
- Wonderful hosts and lovely albergue – clean, good beds, great kitchen! The garden was nice and they offered us local wine and cheese in the evening before dinner. This is definitely one of the nicest albergues on the Camino Del Norte!
- You will not find a better backpackers/Albergue anywhere
- Really well thought out hostel- lots of space to relax.
- Great modern hostel on the camino del Norte. Clean bathroom, clever bunk bed arrangement and very nice community area for relaxing, reading, playing and cooking.
Very nice and clean albergue!!!!
Top Hostels In Burela De Cabo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Burela de Cabo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Burela de Cabo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Burela de Cabo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!