3 Best Hostels To Stay In Buga Valle del Cauca – Top Hotel Reviews
Buga Valle del Cauca is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Buga Valle del Cauca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Buga Valle del Cauca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Buga Valle del Cauca. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Buga Valle del Cauca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Buga Valle del Cauca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Buga Valle Del Cauca:
Alojamiento Los Guaduales
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Alojamiento Los Guaduales offers pet-friendly accommodations in Buga, just 25 miles from Palmira. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden.La Cumbre is 26 miles from Alojamiento Los Guaduales, and Tuluá is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport, 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Buga Hostel offers accommodations in Buga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Palmira is 26 miles from Buga Hostel, and La Cumbre is 25 miles away. Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport is 25 miles from the property.
The hostal is more a bar that has a couple rooms. The place has great beers and the food is pretty good. The room is spacious. Staff is friendly. There is a fridge and cofee.
The town is very nice and has some nice walks around.
- Good location. Huge room and private bath. Free fresh brewed coffee!!!
- The beds are comfy. The good in the café is great.
- Great location, friendly staff and of course the beers!
Muy buena ubicación, a media cuadra de la Basilica. el lugar es a su vez un restaurante de pizzas, pastas, sandwich, etc. ademas es una cerveceria artesanal, tienen variedad de cervezas con creativos ingredientes.
las instalaciones son comodas, y muy limpias, tiene una terraza agradable con vista a la basilica. tambien tiene balcones con vista a la calle.
- The hostal is more a bar that has a couple rooms. The place has great beers and the food is pretty good. The room is spacious. Staff is friendly. There is a fridge and cofee.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Ecolife Calima offers pet-friendly accommodations in Calima, just 22 miles from La Cumbre. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at this hostel, and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides bike rental. Buga is 13 miles from Ecolife Calima, and Tuluá is 22 miles from the property. Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport is 30 miles away.
- El personal y su dueño son maravillosamente atentos y serviciales. La comida es fabulosa y las actividades variadas para pasar una estancia muy agradable y placentera. Ya lo he recomendado!!
- La fogata, las hamacas, el espacio abierto, el desayuno, el paisaje, la tranquilidad
El personal es super atento y servicial
La vista del lago es hermosa
- La vista al lago, te colaboran prestándole cobijas si quieres ir al lago en la noche y me gustó que tienen agua caliente.
- Jorge es excelente anfitrión y en general su personal muy amables, siempre pendientes de atendernos muy bien , el sitio excelente para el descanso y la sana diversión, caminata, cabalgata, canopy y la comida lo máximo ! Recomendado
Top Hostels In Buga Valle Del Cauca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Buga Valle del Cauca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Buga Valle del Cauca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Buga Valle del Cauca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!