3 Best Hostels To Stay In Birdaard Friesland – Top Hotel Reviews
Birdaard Friesland is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Birdaard Friesland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Birdaard Friesland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Birdaard Friesland. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Birdaard Friesland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Birdaard Friesland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Birdaard Friesland:
Alibi Hostel Leeuwarden
The Alibi Hostel is located in the old prison in the city center of Leeuwarden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a shared kitchen, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Bike hire is available at this hostel and the area is popular for cycling. Holland Casino Leeuwarden is 1.1 mi from Alibi Hostel Leeuwarden, while Fries Museum is 1,000 feet away.
- Please see my previous review. This place is awesome in all aspects. I will be back here next time i am in 0031
- stayed in quite some hostels all over the world, and this is one of the nicest i have seen. It is a awesome setting, you are literally locked up in your own prison cell, with the option to walk out of course. Also the shared facilities are super clean and new. Staff is nice and helpful and in for a chat. I didn’t have the breakfast so i dont know what that is like, but i expect it to be as good as the rest is 🙂
- The hotel is located walking distance from the Central Scation. Ive stayed here twice and the staff been always super nice. The checking process is a breeze and WIFI worked great. The rooms are simple (jail style) and it has all you need for a night or two. It is also located super close to the Old town of Leeuwarden. Recommend!
- *I loved the history of the building, location, nice common areas, kitchen with electric kettle and fridge/microwave, comfortable beds, soft towels, very quiet, and nice breakfast with great coffee!
- Great location. Interesting concept for the Hostel. Rooms are clean.
Herberg Oer’t Hout
One of our top picks in Grou.This friendly hostel has basic accommodations and is in the heart of the lively village of Grou and surrounded by the Frisian lakes.Watersport Hostel Oer’t Hout provides internet facilities and free parking nearby.With easy access to Heerenveen and Leeuwarden, Watersport Hostel Oer’t Hout is in a convenient location by the water leading to the lake of Pikmeer.Water sports are available nearby. For relaxation, Stayokay Grou has a common room with video games and a pool table.
- This accommodation has a very good quality/price ratio. You have everything you need for 35 €/night, breakfast included. The staff is also really friendly and they speak English. The breakfast was also good. Really for the price, this accommodation met all my requirements! 😀
- The food was adequate and the location, on a terrace by the water, excellent.
- Great location in center near bars and restaurants. Breakfast good and more than enough. Friendly and helpful staff and secure place indoors to store bicycle.
- God bless the staff!. They were very kind and helpful. =) Thanks a lot you guys!!!. I had a lot of problems with my luggage and they were really nice and comprehensive.
Room was spacious and there were plenty of games like air hockey, table soccer…
Grou is a very nice area and the location of the hostel is perfect.
Sier aan Zee
A 16.8 miles coastline of white sand, a beautiful dune landscape and picturesque villages – this is Ameland in a nutshell. Free Wi-Fi is available at Sier aan Zee.Beautifully hidden in a hollow in the dunes, Sier Ameland is a unique accommodations where the friendly staff are more than happy to share the delights of the island with you. After a day of exploring, retreat to the comfort of your modern double, 4-bedded or 6-bedded room.Each of the rooms in the three buildings offer private bathroom facilities. Rooms are located around a large sports field and playground where you can play volleyball, have a kart race, play on the swings or relax with a drink. Socialize with the other guests in our friendly bar or the restaurant or relax by the cozy fire in the sun room when it’s cold outside.
It’s a very quite hostel, in each room there are 4 beds, towels are provided. It’s very closed to the see and the forest.
It’s 13 km from the ferry and we biked, in 30 you can reach the hostel (there are several rental bikes the island, close to the ferry).
The breakfast is amazing!
- Great location. Friendly staff. Children friendly. Playground. Lighthouse. Forest. Birds. …
- Beautiful location near the beach and the forest. Very welcoming and friendly staff. Perfect for families with kids. We also had dinner and breakfast at Sier aan Zee and the kids really loved it! Highly recommandable!
- Excellent for ‘hostel’. Greta breakfast spread, great location, normale beds for us (instead of a bunk)
We had been before 7 years ago with our 4 children, very family friendly
Beds were comfortable and enjoyed using the board games in the lounge
- It’s a very quite hostel, in each room there are 4 beds, towels are provided. It’s very closed to the see and the forest.
Top Hostels In Birdaard Friesland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Birdaard Friesland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Birdaard Friesland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Birdaard Friesland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!