3 Best Hostels To Stay In Bielva Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Bielva Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Bielva Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bielva Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bielva Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Bielva Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Bielva Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Bielva Cantabria:
Posada los Taranos
Offering a restaurant, Posada los Taranos is located in the center of Lamadrid, 5.6 mi from Valdaliga, in the province of Cantabria. It features a 24-front desk and free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.Featuring mountain views, all rooms have heating and come with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a bath, the private bathrooms also come with towels. Extras include a desk and bed linen.At Posada los Taranos guests are welcome to enjoy traditional dishes and local cuisine. Other facilities offered include a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including horse riding and hiking. Free public parking is possible on site.Posada los Taranos is 1.9 mi from café bars and restaurants, while shops can be found within 3.1 mi. Meron Beach is 2.5 mi away, while Comillas Beach is 3.7 mi from the property. Picos de Europa is 25 mi away. Santander Airport is at a distance of 27 mi away.
- Host was very accommodating. Views were very nice.
- We liked the lady who runs the place. We liked the house itself we loved the cleanliness but we did have a problem closing a velux roof light during a rain storm. Parking outside was great.
- This was a lovely place to stay – clean and homely. Although language was a barrier the owner was very keen to please and was always there to help. I would recommend as good value for money – breakfast was good, room was big and comfortable.
- We had a lovely stay at Nuria and Racquel’s posada. They are lovely hosts and we enjoyed talking to them. The posada is on a beautiful green property with mountain views, just off the main road. We had a car and it was only a 6 minute drive to San Vicente where we went the next morning. Free breakfast was great and the bed was VERY comfortable. The room and bathroom was clean too. Would definitely stay there again! A lovely home style feel.
Nuria was a very friendly and helpfull host.
The house itself is well maintained, clean with spacious room and bathroom.
We had a comfortable stay in this hotel which serves as a perfect location to explore this beautiful area.
Black Shark Surfhouse
Featuring barbecue facilities and a garden, Black Shark Surfhouse is located in Cóbreces. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the hostel, rooms contain a closet. With a shared bathroom, rooms at Black Shark Surfhouse also offer free WiFi.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as snorkeling and cycling.Santander is 26 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Excellent location right near the cliffs and the beach. Breakfast was included and the staff were friendly. The shared room was quiet and clean. Everyone seemed to turn in early for Spain possibly to get an early start on the surfing.
Very nice surfhouse with friendly staff direct at the beach. The Breakfast was much better than what u usually get in a hostel.
In this region is a lot you can do. I can highly recommend this!
It’s a property in a a really nice location for the village of Cobreces. The best way to move around is by car/moto, but that’s something related to the area itself (not specific from the property).
Francisco is a great host, very helpful with everything you need to know. Alex is a great surf monitor and always available to improve your stay here.
Excellent if you want to go and enjoy the cozy villages of the area.
All the luck and hope to see you soon.
Really well located close to the beach and some amazing cliffs,
Very nice and friendly staff,
Nice atmosphere in garden and overall,
Very clean shared bath room.
The staff was amazing!
Very helpful, kind and professional!
Albergue El Pino
Located in Cóbreces, Albergue El Pino features free bikes and a garden. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. All rooms have a patio.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Rooms come with a electric tea pot, while selected rooms will provide you with a kitchen with a microwave, a toaster and a fridge. All rooms will provide guests with a stovetop.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Santander is 25 miles from Albergue El Pino, while Santillana del Mar is 6 miles away. Santander Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The hostess was super sweet and made sure we had everything we needed. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean. There was a kitchen complete with stove, microwave, and kettle if you want to cook. For laundry, there is a sink and a centrifuge.
- Comfortable bed with crispy, clean sheets. Extra bed covers for cool night. Extra helpful staff even though I didn’t speak Spanish.
- Small dorm rooms make for a good night’s sleep after walking.
El Pino is an albergue for pilgrims on the Northern Way to Compostela.
Towels and coton sheets on the bed are provided, very comfortable!
Space for drying clothes is available.
Personnel is very helpfull and friendly.
Good breakfast. Kitchen available.
- We were welcomed be the friendly and helpful Hospitalera who explained everything. The room was very comfortable with spacious en suite suitable for disabled persons. The Albergue has a wonderful view of the coast and is situated right on the Camino for pilgrims. Breakfast was an excellent continental one.
Top Hostels In Bielva Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Bielva Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Bielva Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Bielva Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!