3 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Wang Sai Nakhon Ratchasima Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Wang Sai Nakhon Ratchasima Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Wang Sai Nakhon Ratchasima Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Wang Sai Nakhon Ratchasima Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Wang Sai Nakhon Ratchasima Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Wang Sai Nakhon Ratchasima Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Wang Sai Nakhon Ratchasima Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Ban Wang Sai Nakhon Ratchasima Province:
Hello Hostel Pakchong
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hello Hostel Pakchong offers accommodations in Pak Chong, just 15 miles from Muaklek.All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles, bike rental and car rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.
The location very near to pak chong station.
Receptionist was very helpful. Good english speaker. Easy to communicate. Comfortable room for the price.
- Close to train station + night markets for dinner! Staff were very friendly and great choice from the BFast provided!
- Super friendly staff, tea and biscuits available all day, clean, quite good connection to Khao yai national park (to get there you can take a bus from pakchong, for the return you can either take a bus or hitchhike- concerning hitchhiking: I‘m a solo traveling woman and had no problems/didn’t feel uncomfortable during my hitchhiking experience- so don’t worry 🙂 ). There’s also a nice night market and plenty restaurants in pakchong
- The girl that runs the hostel was very helpful and kind! she arranged for us everything (tour, bus, trains) before our arrival to the hostel as we arrived very late. I would definitely stay there if I come again!!!
Very friendly and helpful staff, new facilities, excellent location, good breakfast.
Stayed longer than planned as this hostel was great (and I wanted to see more of Khao Yai)
- The location very near to pak chong station.
At Home Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, At Home Hostel offers accommodations in Pak Chong, just 15 miles from Muaklek.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a tour desk at the property.
- The owners are very friendly and provide lots of useful information on exploring the national park! The hostel itself is very clean and there’s even a nice balcony to chill out on after a long day of hiking. Highly recommended!
- Very helpful staff nice was very helpful as was her partner
Owner speaks very good english
- Cho and Nice were really helpful for information about trips to the Khao Yai National Park and other sights in the area. Nice Hostel to stay a couple of nights! 🙂
- Kind friendly staff, clean room, nice terrace, breakfast was not bad at all for the price
One of our best sellers in Pak Chong! Located in Pak Chong, 15 miles from Muaklek, Pallet Hostel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is provided.
Our host was willing to help us a lot. Its cozy and its super near to the trainstation. Its just around the corner which makes it easy to get there.
The breakfast is basic though. Some white bread with jam and some cereals.
- superfrienldy hosts, they organised our trip to the National park after we arrived quite late
Perfect and friendly receptionists
Very nice and clean room and bathroom
Very good location for your next trip to Khao Yai NP
Very good breakfast 🙂
- The place is quite new so it’s very clean and relaxed. The owner, Bon, was super helpful and cool. He speaks good English and perfect German! Thanks so much for letting me use your computer when I really needed one, you can’t imagine how much that helped actually;)
- Very modern and clean hostel. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Great location (1 min train station, 4 mins(night market/bus station).
- Our host was willing to help us a lot. Its cozy and its super near to the trainstation. Its just around the corner which makes it easy to get there.
Top Hostels In Ban Wang Sai Nakhon Ratchasima Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Wang Sai Nakhon Ratchasima Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Wang Sai Nakhon Ratchasima Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Wang Sai Nakhon Ratchasima Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!