3 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Sam Lang Chiang Mai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Sam Lang Chiang Mai Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Sam Lang Chiang Mai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Sam Lang Chiang Mai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Sam Lang Chiang Mai Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Sam Lang Chiang Mai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Sam Lang Chiang Mai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Ban Sam Lang Chiang Mai Province:
One of our top picks in Lamphun.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pickbaan offers accommodations in Lamphun, just 15 miles from Chiang Mai.All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Mae Rim is 24 miles from Pickbaan, and Samoeng is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 13 miles from Pickbaan.
- The people at Pickbaan are really friendly and made you feel very welcomed espevially the owners. Would love to stay with them again. Delicious and sumptous breakfast! Great coffee a few mins walk away.
- The host was very nice and helpful. The hostel is very cute in an old thai style house with a lot of charm. Rooms are good and bed is ok. Breakfast was very good. Free rental bikes and in the middle of the city but still very quiete
- Location is close to the market. Amazing breakfast cooked for us both mornings.
Breakfast is the hi-light for this place !!
FYI that Pick-baan keeps things very minimal, there is no bathroom amenity.
They have a free-rental bike. You can enjoy riding around the small town.
Good food with reasonable price.
- Highly recommended! Nice & clean hostel. Very convenient location to travel around the town. Free bikes for guests (if available). Super friendly and helpful staff. If I have a chance to visit Lamphun again, I’ll definitely stay here again.
Buddhasukh House is located in Chiang Mai, 14 miles from Chiang Mai Night Bazaar and 14 miles from Tha Pae Gate. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.City Art & Cultural Center is 14 miles from Buddhasukh House, and Wat Chiang Man is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 13 miles from Buddhasukh House.
No reviews yet.
Inthanon Hostel offers accommodations in Chom Thong. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Samoeng is 30 miles from Inthanon Hostel, and Hang Dong is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 30 miles from Inthanon Hostel.
- Everything was wonderful and personal. PJ, the owner, is helpful, present, and kind. It felt like being in the home of a generous host, who is ready and willing to assist and advise whenever needed.
- Really lovely staff, she offered to prepare breakfast. You can also eat stone oven pizza. Very nice
- Great helpful staff recommended good places to visit, where to get street food in Chom Tong, and helped us immensely after we’d checked out when we had a problem with our motorbikes in the national park! The room was a good size for 2 people, clean bathroom area with good hot showers. Nice breakfast with fresh coffee. Close to markets and street food in Chom Thong. Great for visiting Doi Inthanon if you have a bike or can catch local transport.
- Staff very kind, nice room, soap, shampoo,body lotion… availables, excellent real coffee, very good breakfast, advices for visit
- That it was easy to find and in a good location to walking everywhere
Top Hostels In Ban Sam Lang Chiang Mai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Sam Lang Chiang Mai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Sam Lang Chiang Mai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Sam Lang Chiang Mai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!