3 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Sa Phetchaburi Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Sa Phetchaburi Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Sa Phetchaburi Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Sa Phetchaburi Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Sa Phetchaburi Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Sa Phetchaburi Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Sa Phetchaburi Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Ban Sa Phetchaburi Province:
THALAY Cha-am by THA
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Set in Cha Am, THALAY Cha-am by THA offers a co-living accommodation where guests can enjoy a relaxing stay while making use of a working space, seminar rooms or the activity area. Boasting sea views, free WiFi is offered in the public areas of the property.Offering both private and dormitory rooms, each unit features air conditioning. Towels and free toiletries are included for guests’ convenience.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Several attractions can be found nearby THALAY Cha-am by THA including Swiss Sheep Farm, 3.7 miles from the property, Camel Republic, 3.7 miles away, Santorini Park Cha-Am, 4.3 miles away and Premium Outlet Cha-am, 6.2 miles from the hostel.
- This place is excellent! It’s located on the 17th floors which the view is incredible. The ac works perfectly and the bed is really comfy! We totally love it. They also provide mostly everything you need. Breakfast is optional which we had no chance to try it, unfortunately. It is only 2 mins walk to the beach. At night you can find a cool truck bar near the hostel.
- Soft bed. Private room was spacious and comfortable. Air con was nice and cold.
- Amazing value for money, one of the nicest places I’ve stayed. Highly reccomend whether you’re travelling cheaply or not. Very chilled out hostel with brilliant views, a minute from the beach and use of a outdoor pool.
Breakfast was fantastic, the setting/ location was amazing too.
Ample space to chill and read/ watch a movie/ take in the view.
Staff were polite and helpful.
The view from the 17th floor is so stunning. Plus the facilities where you can sit and relax are just awesome. The music playing the whole time added a more enjoyable and calming experience.
Walking distance from the sea. Feels safe. The staff are wonderful people. Very helpful and friendly.
There’s a pool on the 2nd floor and a fitness center on the ground floor.
In addition to, the place is just a motorcycle ride from the train station.
MUST Room Hua Hin 51
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, MUST Room Hua Hin 51 offers accommodations in Hua Hin.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Cha Am is 15 miles from MUST Room Hua Hin 51, and Pran Buri is 14 miles from the property.
- Som and Jo were absolutely incredible – they made me feel like at home! They’re super caring and attentive. They always did the best they could to ensure you’re relaxed and enjoying yourself. My favourite part is when I cooked Italian food for them and 2 other guests and Som made Papaya salad – it was such a lovely night! The location is also excellent. The beach where you could chill and sunbake is only 1 minute walk away and there are plenty of local bars and restaurants in front (the Hua Hin 51 Alley bus station is super near!) The night market and Chat Chai markets are also very close.
- Perfect location! Som is the nicest person ever! Great vibe!
- The owner is really friendly and helpful. Some roommates are also friendly. The location is really good very near the beach and got many shop surrounding.
- The hostel was located very close to the beach. The staff was also very friendly.
- Very good staff, best location – take a walk to the beach in 5 minute. See the beach from the window and can go to the night market by public car just 15 bath. The room is clean and safe.
Moment House Hua Hin
Moment House Hua Hin is located in Hua Hin, 15 miles from Cha Am and 13 miles from Pran Buri. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cha Am Beach is 24 miles from Moment House Hua Hin, and Puk Tian is 26 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Ban Sa Phetchaburi Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Sa Phetchaburi Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Sa Phetchaburi Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Sa Phetchaburi Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!