3 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Khuan Niang Trang Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Khuan Niang Trang Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Khuan Niang Trang Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Khuan Niang Trang Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Khuan Niang Trang Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Khuan Niang Trang Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Khuan Niang Trang Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Ban Khuan Niang Trang Province:
Trang Centerpoint Hostel
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Trang Centerpoint Hostel is located in Trang in the region of Trang Province, just 29 miles from Ko Ngai.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides bike rental. Koh Kradan is 30 miles from Trang Centerpoint Hostel, and Ko Mook is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Trang Airport, 3.7 miles from Trang Centerpoint Hostel.
No reviews yet.
Nokhook House is located in Trang, just 30 miles from Ko Ngai.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Koh Kradan is 30 miles from Nokhook House, and Ko Mook is 25 miles from the property. Trang Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- I can only say, I loved it here. The interior was edgy, aesthetic and cool. I liked the open house with plenty of places to sit, including some garden space. The beds were soooo comfortable. Breakfast is cook your own, you get eggs, toast, jam, banana, juice, cereals and coffee/tea. Wifi works. Best place I have been in Thailand. Very clean.
Friendly and helpful host
Nice and comfy room
- Everything! Friendly staff who always smile and answered your questions. Good location. Comfortable bed with cozy blanket and quality pillow. Calm ambience of the lounge.
- The room was on the first floor and the bed was nice and spacious
- We had a great stay at Nokhook House. The room was very spacious and clean, the interieur modern and the bed comfortable. Very good choice in Trang. There is a night market with excellent food in a five minutes walk distance. The hostel owners are very friendly and helpful too.
THE TREE Sleep and Space
One of our best sellers in Trang! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, THE TREE Sleep and Space offers accommodations in Trang. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a shared kitchen, luggage storage space and a hairdresser’s at the property.Ko Ngai is 30 miles from THE TREE Sleep and Space, and Koh Kradan is 30 miles from the property. Trang Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Very modern design, clean and spacious. Beautiful bathroom. Nice breakfast with toast but also phad thai en all sorts of rice in bananaleaves. Staff is helpful and very friendly. The TREE cafe has the best coffee in town.
- Staff were fantastic and so helpful. Spacious, clean room and convenient location.
- The hostel room is very spacious, each bed has a cubby hole to put your bag in, hangers, a light and a socket. The beds are very comfortable. The bathroom has good mirrors, a hot shower and a separate room for getting ready with a hair dryer. The staff are lovely and sorted out bike hire for us no problem, also very secure with key fobs to get in at night.
- Nice Building with Garden and Cafe/Restaurant, everything was clean
- The private room is modern and comfortable, the adjacent garden and cafe are great.
Top Hostels In Ban Khuan Niang Trang Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Khuan Niang Trang Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Khuan Niang Trang Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Khuan Niang Trang Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!