3 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Bang Chakreng Samut Songkhram – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Bang Chakreng Samut Songkhram is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Bang Chakreng Samut Songkhram. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Bang Chakreng Samut Songkhram. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Bang Chakreng Samut Songkhram. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Bang Chakreng Samut Songkhram right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Bang Chakreng Samut Songkhram with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Ban Bang Chakreng Samut Songkhram:
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hometown Hostel offers accommodations in Samut Songkhram. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Don Muang Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- The best part of this hostel was the owner. She is the best! Location is prime. Exceptionally clean. Decent Wifi. Spacious shower. Personal light and electric outlet next to bed. The general vibe of this place is bright and welcoming. 10/10 would recommend.
- Really friendly staff. Free bicycle for rental. Good location. I was about leaving city but when I saw this hostel my trip compeletly changed. The hostel owner gave me a compelet information about every thing that I wanna know ( trains timetable, travel attraction and rest of my trip) it’s how a hostel should be and then nobody will think to a 5star hotel.
+ Cozy place with friendly and helpful staff
+ Clean rooms with aircon and great wifi
+ Simple free breakfast and coffee/tea
+ Excellent location at the end of main street
+ Close to the Maeklong Railway Market
+ Balcony with a great view
- Very nice staff, she helped with anything, even drove me to the bus station. Good place.
Really close to maeklong station and can go to minivan/two row taxi in 10min walk
And the most important thing is owner,Yui she is the nicest person I have ever met:)
She picked me up when I finished fireflies boat trip lately, gave me really clear advice on how to get to temple in the tree and church
Rally appreciated what she did for me !
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Baan Benjathip is located in Amphawa, just 29 miles from Haad Chao Samran. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is luggage storage space at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Great host provide bike, no problem hanging around
- smooth owner, great scooter for rent, close to the market but at the same time far from the traffic noise, good size room
- Right in the jungle….close to the floatimg market and town…friendly, helpfull staff.
- The room and bathroom are so big ,clean and comfortable. The owner and staff they are very nice. I really appreciate their service
- They have bicycles free to use n motorbikes for hire if know how. Lady owner are superb hospitality n offer shuttle if needed. Instant coffee for self service all the times.
The Peace Hostel
Just a short 2-minute walk to Damnoensaduak Floating Market, The Peace Hostel offers cosy accommodation with air conditioning. Guests can enjoy free WiFi access in all areas, or grab a drink at the on-site bar and lounge which opens until 23:00 hrs.The Peace Hostel offers both private and dormitory rooms. Guests have access to the shared bathroom and toilet. Towels and toothbrushes are provided, free of charge.The nearest airport is Don Mueang International Airport, 51.6 miles from the property.
Very friendly and helpful staff
Very good green curry in the hostel restaurant 🙂
Nice and clean room
TOP location next to the floating market
Free sweety mango 😀
i love the hostel~!! it is really open my eyes.
The owner is warm and welcoming. The hostel is stylish, clean, and brand new.
the location to watermarked is very close.
- Great location next to the market, very friendly staff, nice coffee bar where you can also get something to eat.
Lovely place with friendly staff! Incredibly clean and beautiful interior. Good coffee and nicely served.
Nice neigborhood especially in the evening when the bustle of the floating market is gone.
– Very nice staff
– Chill coffee shop and bar
– Good location near floating market
– Clean area
– Comfy bed
– Sufficient power outlet per guest
– Good price
- Very friendly and helpful staff
Top Hostels In Ban Bang Chakreng Samut Songkhram Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Bang Chakreng Samut Songkhram to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Bang Chakreng Samut Songkhram but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Bang Chakreng Samut Songkhram. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!