3 Best Hostels To Stay In Bala-Cynwyd Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Bala-Cynwyd Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Bala-Cynwyd Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bala-Cynwyd Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bala-Cynwyd Pennsylvania. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Bala-Cynwyd Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Bala-Cynwyd Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Bala-cynwyd Pennsylvania:
City House Hostel Old City Philly
Located in Philadelphia, 1.2 miles from The Art Institute of Philadelphia, City House Hostel Old City Philly features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The staff is really friendly and knowledgeable about the area. They want to give suggestions and offer insights that are really helpful. The location can’t be better.
- I thoroughly enjoyed the hospitality of most of the staff. They were warm and friendly.
- Perfect location. Very pleasant common areas and a nice staff. This is the type of hostel that you feel good about booking when you first arrive.
Staff very friendly. Every day they organise a happy hour were you have beer+some activities in the lovely lounge.
When you arrive you need to take your shoes off so take extra socks to walk around.
Close to old town. You can reach everything walking.
They provide towel.
They have lockers but you need to take the lock with you as they dont have.
- Friendly people staying there and one member of staff was particularly helpful and made our first night especially enjoyable
Apple Hostels of Philadelphia
Apple Hostels of Philadelphia is located in the Old City neighborhood in Philadelphia, just 1.2 miles from The Art Institute of Philadelphia.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool and darts at the hostel. Philadelphia International Airport is 7 miles away.
- What I like the most? Jorge and Jena. They tell you everything about the city and good places to go, tips about how to get at tourist places. They are amazing people, always smiling and ready to help.
- Location, cozy style, and open spaced room with modern and rustic decor. Easy to navigate, smooth check-in. Speed of service was remarkable. Glad I stayed there, would definitely recommend to a friend.
Apple is, within the hostel category, in a class of its own. We keep coming back. The staff is fantastic, personable, attentive, helpful. The new building is great, modern with all amenities plus a few extras (borrowing library, small upstairs lounge). The old building still holds its own, it remains a great value and practical. The themed evenings are super nice.
Close by, check out Khyber Pass Pub (on 2nd).
- Staff was so nice and bathroom was also clean. Locations was great.
- Very clean, great kitchen with a lot of utensils, free coffee and tea, nice lobby, lots of board games, pool, piano, tv… confortable sofas and beds and towels available for shower
City House Hostel Philadelphia
Located in the Old City neighborhood in Philadelphia, 1.3 miles from The Art Institute of Philadelphia, City House Hostels Philadelphia features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 7 miles from City House Hostels Philadelphia.
- This time I had plenty of things to do outside the hostel so I found returning to the hostel for a shower and a place to sleep to be what I wanted to pay for.
- This is a very pleasant hostel. I met some cool people there even though I only stayed one night. The shared kitchen/lounge area has a positive community vibe to it and staff are really friendly.
- Very clean and organized place with a very nice staff
shower water is hot,
clean bed sheets,
the facilities are ok
they make u a tour of the hostel from the reception to your bed,
no shoe policy.
- The location is amazing and there is a cheap parking in front of the hostel. Kind staff.
Top Hostels In Bala-cynwyd Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Bala-Cynwyd Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Bala-Cynwyd Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Bala-Cynwyd Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!