3 Best Hostels To Stay In Avinyó Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Avinyó Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Avinyó Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Avinyó Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Avinyó Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Avinyó Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Avinyó Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Avinyó Catalonia:
Alberg del Carme
Alberg del Carme offers accommodations in Manresa.Some rooms have views of the mountains or city. Every room includes a private or shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as golfing, cycling and canoeing. Barcelona is 30 mi from Alberg del Carme, while Montseny is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is El Prat Airport, 33 mi from Alberg del Carme.
- Quiet peaceful albergue in great city location. Welcoming and helpful staff. Good facilities and good breakfast included. Clean and comfortable.
- Good location (if you are not driving), nice personnel, decent breakfast, clean and modest place.
The staff were SUPER nice and helpful. You could tell that they loved serving guests. Even though English is not their first language, they all tried very hard.
Note, this place is a humble albergue, and from that, you get a very warm vibe like a family home.
- Very basic accommodations in a very nice location. But clean and perfectly fine if you know what you are getting into.
- A perfect place for a 1-2 night stay. Has almost all the basic needs.
Alberg Canonge Collell
Alberg Canonge Collell offers modern rooms, each with a private bathroom and free WiFi. It is located in Vic, 15 minutes’ walk from Vic Train Station.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. You will also find a games room and a pool table, as well as a computer room, 2 study rooms and a library.Vic Cathedral is 0.9 mi from Alberg Canonge Collell. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 37 mi from Alberg Canonge Collell.
Cited in a good location lots of hills for climbers , open area for running especially with kids ,also a supermarket nearby called mercado just round the corner
Breakfast was provided.
The shower head gushes out good stream of water.
Good units and wardrobes for clothing management and store away.
- friendly staff.spacious room.simple deco. 20 min walk to the the city center. Roadside parking.
- Good breakfast and not too far to walk to the city centre. Rooms were clean and the staff was friendly and helpful.
- 1). The staff was extremely friendly; I felt as if I was at old friends’ or at my aunt and uncle’s, but not at a hostel. They helped me to plan my trip to Rupit and gave me detailed instructions about transport and orientation. They created such relaxed atmosphere in communication that I wanted to stay in the hostel for ever. 2). The breakfast was very good: sandwiches, pastry, a lot of fruit. 3). Moreover, I had a packed breakfast as I had to leave the hostel before breakfast. 4). The view from the window was great: remote mountains covered with clouds. 5). There was a bathroom in my room and there was a shower and a bath there! 6). The room was furnished with chairs and desks opposite the window overlooking mountains and it made my meal unforgettable. 7). WiFi was very good. 8). The price of the room that I booked was rather expensive for me, but fortunately the next day there was another much cheaper room available with the same convenience, so I saved money saving comfort.
- Clean quiet bare bones room with a lovely view. Facility is very dorm like. Miminal amenities in the room. However beds very comfortable and good breakfast. Long checkin procedure.
- Cited in a good location lots of hills for climbers , open area for running especially with kids ,also a supermarket nearby called mercado just round the corner
Located in Moià, Can Vilalta offers a seasonal outdoor swimming pool.At the hostel, each room has a closet.Montseny is 30 miles from Can Vilalta, while Rupit is 38 miles away. Barcelona-El Prat Airport is 47 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Avinyó Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Avinyó Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Avinyó Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Avinyó Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!