3 Best Hostels To Stay In Aurora Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Aurora Colorado is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Aurora Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aurora Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aurora Colorado. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Aurora Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Aurora Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Aurora Colorado:
11th Avenue Hotel & Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, 11th Avenue Hotel & Hostel offers accommodations in Denver, just 14 miles from Meridian.A TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aurora is 8 miles from 11th Avenue Hotel & Hostel, and Boulder is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Convenient location, not far away from bus terminal. Price is reasonably low. Free internet accessible in the rooms. Public kitchen space with some appliances.
- Good location (15 min by foot to the Colorado Convention Center).
If you into a old 1960’s hotel experience this place is that. A little rough. But awesome location for the arts and great restaurants around.
Week-ends are loud because of 2 night clubs super close.
But it is what it is and if your just looking to crash some where in the middle of Denver and you have a little adventure in you. It works.
- Great location, just down Broadway from the Art Museum. Funky cool old hotel. Relatively inexpensive for a major city. Very good Taco joint (excellent breakfast tacos and coffee) diagonally across the street.
- I can tell you a lot more. This was a whole of place to stay in I almost even deleted booking.com because I was pissed off. Boooking.com said 2 rooms with a bothroom and they gave 1 very small room no bathroom at all it smelled horrible the whole time and we couldn’t get another hotel since they charge for cancelling I’m very unhappy with both the info booking.com provided and the treatment and room the hotel gave us. I felt disgusted my whole trip. I travel often and this was the worst of the worst. It will be hard for me to believe in BOOKING.COM again.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostel Fish offers accommodations in Denver, just 16 miles from Meridian. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Aurora is 9 miles from Hostel Fish, and Boulder is 23 miles away.
- Very hospitible staff. Comfortable bed . Bathroom very clean!!! Close to public transport -(Greyhound station, “A line” train to the airport)
- Denver beer in the nice bar! Proper comfortable beds, not like bunks at all. Super location, near to Amtrak station.
- Each room looked unique. I had a girls room what me make feel very relaxed. It is nice to sleep in a real bad that is ready made and get a towel instead of bringing it with yoz.
- The staff is amazing! The bar has a great atmosphere and I met nice people there. I also got very good recommendations for local trips.
- The only thing that made this hostel worth it was the people that I met here. This is a place you can meet people from all over the world, and a lot of visitors are solo travelers. The location was also great. It’s a short walk from Union Station and there’s a really cool bar right downstairs. It is also within walking distance of coffee shops, restaurants, convenience stores, you name it.
Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, Ember Hostel is located in Denver in the region of Colorado, just 14 miles from Meridian. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aurora is 8 miles from Ember Hostel, and Boulder is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 19 miles from Ember Hostel.
Capitol Hill is a great choice for travelers interested in restaurants, museums and friendly locals.
- The staff was amazing & very personal. The beds were super comfy.Location couldnt have been better.Its a hostel but theres still a little privacy!
- comfortable common areas, quiet female dorm with curtained bunks, clean private showers.
- The staff is very helpful, the beds are so comfy, location is amazing!
- The price and the rooms. Even in the dormitory you have privacy which is rarely afforded in hostels. Compared to hotels in the same area it was the deal of the century! The bathrooms were exceptionally clean and the wifi and free espresso were an excellent touch. I’m telling all my friends who visit Denver to stay here
- The decor and the feel, it was very homey and relaxed/relaxing. What others have said is true, its a home away from home.
Top Hostels In Aurora Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Aurora Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Aurora Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Aurora Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!