3 Best Hostels To Stay In Arija Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Arija Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Arija Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arija Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arija Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Arija Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Arija Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Arija Castile And Leon:
Hostal Monica Hostel
Featuring a terrace, Hostal Monica is set in Cilleruelo de Bezana and also provides a shared lounge and a bar. The tour desk can help arrange some activities and free WiFi is provided.Cabarceno is 39 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 41 miles from Hostal Monica.
- Staff did the minimum, unfriendly. Overpriced for basic room and facilities. Stay in the hostal opposite.
- Great staff we arrived late but they stayed up to make us dinner. Great food aswell.
- Hospitality and food were great and the room was a delight
- The room was quite nice. We liked a café-bar just opposite the hotel, they had great tapas. We went for a walk in the surroundings. Nice scenery.
- Reasonably priced, good convenient location, garage for safe bicycle storage
Albergue La Torre
Featuring a garden, Albergue La Torre is set in Santiurde de Reinosa and also provides a terrace and a shared lounge. Among the various facilities are a bar and a ski pass sales point. The property provides ticket service and a tour desk for guests.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.The hostel has a playground. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Albergue La Torre, including skiing and hiking.Santander is 40 miles from the accommodation. Santander Airport is 38 miles away.
- Loved the simple rustic style and time spent around the table over meals with other travellers.
- The location, friendly helpful owners and spectacular mountain views. The evening meal was delicious among friendly fellow guests, and the bedroom was spotless and comfortable. I would definitely stay there again given the opportunity.
- ]2nd stay here. Nothing to criticise at all. Loved the area
- We had the Tower Room which was very special. Our ferry was 4 hours late and the owners waited up for us until after midnight. They even offered us a meal on arrival. The albergue is very close to the motorway and easy to find, but is in a very quiet rural location. Perfect for en-route ferry stops as well as holidays.
In a word. beautiful! . Middle of farming country but big town nearby.
Lovely lady too
We were in the “turret” accommodation which was lovely, with downstairs bathroom off a small sitting room. Definitely stay there again but in another room. ( see below why this is)
Posada Corral Mayor
Located in La Serna, Posada Corral Mayor offers a shared lounge. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.At the hostel, every room includes a closet and a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Guests at Posada Corral Mayor can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around La Serna, like skiing.Santander is 32 miles from Posada Corral Mayor, while Potes is 65 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 30 miles away.
- Everything was wonderful, beautiful building. Fantastic food, lovely staff
- great staff fabulous building very traditional great breakfast and we requested extra pillows , whilst we were there lots of snow and roads closed , staff updated us on constantly changing condition
- This is a lovely pension. The building is very traditional with lots of dark wood everywhere. The rooms were comfortable and clean. We had a very reasonably priced and good evening meal provided, which was just as well as we were on bicycles and there wasn’t anywhere else open for miles. The lady owner was very friendly and helpful and made us feel most welcome.
- Very warm welcome, the owner went out of her way to make arrival and stay very smooth. House is a lovely refurbishment of an old building and more atmospheric than the photos suggest. Good,filling breakfast to start the day.
- Lovely understanding staff, room was lovely , very quiet place to stay
Top Hostels In Arija Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Arija Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Arija Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Arija Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!