3 Best Hostels To Stay In Aralla de Luna Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Aralla de Luna Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Aralla de Luna Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aralla de Luna Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aralla de Luna Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Aralla de Luna Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Aralla de Luna Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Aralla De Luna Castile And Leon:
Set in the biosphere reserve between the Luna and Babia valleys, 17 mi from León, El Crucero offers accommodations in La Magdalena since 1950. Free private parking and free WiFi are available on site.Rooms have a private or shared bathrooms. Some rooms have a terrace or views of the garden. Guests can enjoy a drink or a meal at the on-site restaurant.La Magdalena is the natural gateway to the Northwest leonese mountain, declared a Biosphere Reserve. It is 17 mi from the capital of the province, in a strategic point of roads and valleys. El Crucero has easy access to the A-66 Leon-Oviedo highway; Astorga is 27 mi away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 55 mi from the property.
- Great location for visiting the local mountains. Great hiking around here, beautiful countryside. Hotel was very easy to find, friendly staff, good hearty and very low priced food and drink. Very clean rooms, very clean bathroom. We got fresh cherries from the tree outside in our room, lovely gesture. Quiet, rooms were comfortable. Late night access, bar is open 09:00 till 23:00, foot available all day. Good breakfast. Quaint.
- Excellent value for money, Good food. On the outskirts of village with most amenities.
- Great mattress and surprise 100.% cotton sheets lovely. Was a bit like a time capsule to the 70s Magdalena not a pretty town but located near highway.
- Close to high way, and they can make you a meal at almost any time. Weather was cold and heating is not used as it was just a cold summer spell. A electric heating blanket is a nice thing to bring along.
- Very friendly staff, very good value for money and location
Albergue El Rebezo
Located in Torrebarrio, Albergue El Rebezo features a garden and a terrace. With a shared lounge, the property also has a bar. The rooms include a patio with a mountain view.The hostel has certain units with garden views, and the rooms come with a shared bathroom.Guests at Albergue El Rebezo can enjoy a continental breakfast.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including skiing and hiking.Oviedo is 53 miles from the accommodation, while Pola de Somiedo is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 81 miles from Albergue El Rebezo.
- This hostal is perfectly placed for superb walking in the region. The area south of Somiedo national park offers excellent walking across open terrain. Friendly and attentive service, good local advice and always a warm fire in the common room. Everything is well looked after and very clean. The setting of the village is dramatic and atmospheric. If you have a car I recommend walks from La Cueta, which has an excellent bar/restaurant But there are good walks directly from the hostal itself.
- Great host, super great place to stay, very clean, good food, all reasonably priced.
- Trato del personal, inmejorable, y limpieza y estado de las instalaciones. Personalmente me sentí muy bien tratado.
- Ubicación, aunque hay sitios mejores en los pueblos de alrededor
- El trato impecable. Las instalaciones limpias y posibilidad de alquiler de material ( en. Raquetas para la nieve)
Albergue Cueva de Valporquero
Surrounded by a stunning natural landscape in Vegacervera, Hostal las Rocas is set in a charming, refurbished stone house. It offers brightly colored rooms with a TV and private bathroom.Las Rocas includes a cozy lounge area with sofas and free Wi-Fi. Free newspapers are also available to guests.The traditional restaurant features exposed stone walls and authentic wooden beams. It serves mountain-style dishes, accompanied by an extensive wine list.The tour desk at Hostal Las Rocas can provide useful information on the surrounding area and help to organize excursions to nearby attractions, such as the Valporquero Caves.
- Comfy beds, good breakfast, great restaurant on site
Ubicación perfecta para ir a la cueva de Valporquero.En 15 minutos se llega.
El personal muy amable.Desayuno correcto,con fruta,pan,repostería casera…Instalaciones muy bonitas,acogedor.
- Habitación cómoda, con calefacción, el baño pequeño pero limpio y con agua caliente. El desayuno genial, buen café, yogures caseros y muy buen servicio. Todo genial.
- Situación ideal para actividades en la zona. Buen desayuno.
- Buena relación calidad precio,empleados muy amables y con mucho conocimientos de la zona, buen desayuno y restaurante rico.Habitacion limpia….Buen lugar donde dormir si desea visitar las cueva de Valporquero y el pueblo Vegacervera muy bonito
Top Hostels In Aralla De Luna Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Aralla de Luna Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Aralla de Luna Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Aralla de Luna Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!