3 Best Hostels To Stay In Alviano Umbria – Top Hotel Reviews
Alviano Umbria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Alviano Umbria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alviano Umbria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alviano Umbria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Alviano Umbria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Alviano Umbria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Alviano Umbria:
Set in a historical building in the centre of Amelia, Ostello Giustiniani offers rooms and dormitories, a restaurant, and a shared lounge. Narni is 9.3 miles from the property.Rustic-style accommodation at the Giustiniani includes terracotta floors and a wardrobe. Some rooms have exposed wooden ceiling beams. The bathroom is shared.Terni can be reached by car in around 30 minutes. The property can help arrange dinners and picnics at nearby farm stays, and a shared kitchen is available on site.
- Place is really nice and the owner is simply amazing! Breakfast were really good and the location is perfect.
- Wonderful location in a centuries old building, with mysterious vaults and great city view!!! The breakfast was fantastic and the personnel is absolutely lovely!
- Lovely staff/owners. The breakfast was extremely good with lots of home made bits.
Frühstück war nicht möglich, dafür für 19 € ein gutes Zimmer. Statt 10 Betten Schlafsaal.
Habe bei der Buchung leider nicht so genau gelesen. Schlafsaal, kenne ich eigentlich nur von der
Berghütte bzw Jugendherberge.
Lage und Gebäude historisch — neu renoviert.
Sehr freundliches Personal – Motorrad stand abgesperrt in sicherem Raum.
Unschlagbares Preis Leistung – Verhältnis.
- Un amico ed io abbiamo passato una notte all’ostello Giustiniani, che si è rivelato comodo, spazioso, pulitissimo e tranquillo. La proprietaria è stata di una gentilezza enorme: oltre ad averci bene accolti, una volta saputo che il mattino saremmo dovuti partire presto per partecipare ad un’evento sportivo ha addirittura anticipato l’apertura della colazione (fantastica!) per farcene approfittare! Consiglio caldamente questa struttura e ci tornerei più che volentieri.
Locanda del Principe
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Locanda del Principe is located in Soriano nel Cimino, just 20 miles from Orvieto. The hostel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is free shuttle service, hairdresser’s, and shops at the property.Viterbo is 10 miles from Locanda del Principe, and Spoleto is 30 miles away. Sant’Egidio Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- The guest house is conveniently located. The room is clean, bright and spacious; breakfast; private parking. Special thanks to the owner of the hotel for your attention.
The room was comfy and nicely decorated.
Breakfast was plentiful. Coffee, hot chocolate, 2 juices, water, platter of pastries and fruit. Free shuttle to town. The owner, Luciano, was very kind and helpful.
- accoglienza ottima, colazione buona, pulizia buona, ottima pizzeria e ristorantino a conduzione famigliare con il sig.Luciano che ci ha piacevolmente intrattenuti con il Karaoche
- i luoghi i paesaggi e i borghi adiacenti la cordialità del proprietario
- Luogo davvero accogliente. Personale molto gentile e disponibile con il mitico Luciano..ci siamo ritornati per la seconda volta.. Ristorante adiacente alle camere..con pizza alla pala ottima. Assolutamente consigliato anche per la posizione comoda .
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Ostello Sant’Anna is located in Narni in the region of Umbria, just 25 miles from Orvieto. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Viterbo is 22 miles from Ostello Sant’Anna, and Spoleto is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 40 miles from the property.
As expected the accommodation is basic but clean and comfy. The lady at reception (Alejandra I think) was extremely helpful and friendly a credit to the establishment.
The dinner was good value and good Italian food.
- Room was clean. Comfortable bed. Adequate breakfast
- Prezzo qualità sufficente. La colazione da migliorare
- L’ostello è molto pulito,tranquillo e le stanze sono semplici ma con letti confortevoli.Al mio arrivo la stanza era ben riscaldata e lo ho molto gradito. Il personale è stato molto gentile.
- Ho soggiornato con delle mie amiche e ci siamo trovate molte bene. La ragazza che ci ha accolte è stata molto cordiale e simpatica. Ci siamo intrattenute anche in piacevoli conversazioni.
- As expected the accommodation is basic but clean and comfy. The lady at reception (Alejandra I think) was extremely helpful and friendly a credit to the establishment.
Top Hostels In Alviano Umbria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Alviano Umbria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Alviano Umbria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Alviano Umbria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!