3 Best Hostels To Stay In Altamura Apulia – Top Hotel Reviews
Altamura Apulia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Altamura Apulia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Altamura Apulia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Altamura Apulia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Altamura Apulia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Altamura Apulia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Altamura Apulia:
Ostello dei Sassi
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Ostello dei Sassi offers accommodations in Matera, just 28 miles from Noci.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. Altamura is 12 miles from Ostello dei Sassi, and Pietrapertosa is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Karol Wojtyla Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Nice comfortable beds. Clean. Good showers. Great location.
- Authentic style combined with modern comfort and friendly touch. Perfectly located within the old city to discover it.
- Perfectly located within walking distance from most sightseeings, this hostel is tidy, comfortable and guest-friendly. We had a late arrival, and the excellent communication of the staff was helpful in finding the place and getting setteled.
- We rent an apartment and had a totally different room as it was shown in the pictures. The room was unclean, and cold, the lighting doesn’t work properly. Furthermore, the shower and water system was broken.
- The hostel was close to the main landmarks in the city. The staff was vey nice and the bed really comfortable and clean.
The Rock Hostel
Set in the historical centre of Matera, 1,300 feet from the Sassi, The Rock Hostel offers a shared kitchen, a living area with a flat-screen TV and beds in dormitory rooms. Matera Cathedral is 2,950 feet away.Dormitories are equipped with lockers and shared bathroom.MUSMA Museum is 2,650 feet from The Rock Hostel, while Tramontano Castle is 0.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Bari Karol Wojtyla Airport, 32.9 miles from The Rock Hostel.
- owner very nice and friendly, location, very clean
- Francesca was amazing host and we talked a lot about Matera and its history which was very interesting. I liked that coffee and tea was available all day.
- A gem in Matera, this place is squeaky clean, comfortable and well located. Definitely one of the best hostels I’ve stayed in. But the truth is, what makes this place so special is Francesca. She is so passionate about helping and is so knowledgeable about the area, it made a world of a difference. Thank you Francesca!
- This place is just perfect. Amazing host and ideal location. Would stay here again for sure!
- Very clean, beds very very comfortable, good kitchen facilities and Francesca at the desk was very helpful. Thanks!
Ostello dei Sassi Comfort
Ostello dei Sassi Comfort is located in Matera, 28 miles from Noci and 12 miles from Altamura.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. Pietrapertosa is 30 miles from Ostello dei Sassi Comfort, and Gravina in Puglia is 15 miles away. Karol Wojtyla Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Excellent location, very clean, great kind stuff! Will keep good memories 🙂
- the price is cheap, the staff is nice and helpful.
- I stayed in Ost. d. Sassi (belongs to same owners as O.d.S. comfort): it’s a large cave room with bunk beds. Even though it has some 20 bunk beds it is seperated by shields into smaller sections of 4 or 6 beds. Pretty new, well organized and very clean. There was only one more guest for the whole place. I liked it so much that I extended my stay.
- Location was perfect, in the center of both Sassi…everything seemed newly restored and was super clean and comfortable. I would stay there again.
- Good location. I was late arrival and the owner came to send me to this place
Top Hostels In Altamura Apulia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Altamura Apulia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Altamura Apulia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Altamura Apulia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!