3 Best Hostels To Stay In Aljucer Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Aljucer Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Aljucer Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aljucer Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aljucer Murcia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Aljucer Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Aljucer Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Aljucer Murcia:
La Casa Verde Hostel
The small rooms at La Casa Verde are each designed in a unique way. All rooms have a fan and heating, and some rooms have a private bathroom.There is a bar in the garden, where guests can relax and enjoy live concerts. La Casa Verde has 2 lounges and a porch with a multifunctional games room, including board games and a DVD player.La Casa Verde is about 1 hours’ drive from the Mar Menor beaches. Free Wi-fi is available throughout the hostel.
- The staff was very kind and really helped with whatever question you might have.
I absolutely loved everything!!! The best if you want to relax and chill out!!
The staff is extremely welcoming and friendly, the place I’d so super clean and we’ll maintained, the terrace is just the best option for relax, so Green and open minded.
The free breakfast was a great surprise, even vegan or gluten free people can find at least something. Not that much, but considering that shops are closed on a Sunday, at least something to get you started.
The rooms ate so cozy and it’s so quiet during the night that you can hear your own breath.
In my opinion, the best hostel in Europe I’ve been so far, and I’ve been to loads.
If you wanna chill out, this place is the best!
Extremely isolated from all the noise of a city. If you love to have tranquility during your stay, this is the place to go.
There is an outdoor bar within property and rooftop terrace with ample space if you’d like to have your own food and drinks outdoors.
- Facilities was simple but normal and okay. It was clean and 1.5 km from the cathedral and center of Murcia.
- It is a very nice house. I was upgraded from a single room with shared bathroom to a massive room and private bathroom. That was a much appreciated surprise! It is a quiet location (apart from the neighbours’ dog…)
The Cathedral Hostel
The Cathedral Hostel features ornate floor tiling. Many of the dormitories have a private balcony.In 5 minutes you can walk to Glorieta Square by the Segura River, where you can find the Town Hall. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 45 minutes’ drive away, and the hostel offers a shuttle service on request.
- The reception was very supportive and considerate.
- The hostel is very central. You can get to a lot of monuments and museums by walking.
- I liked the nice smell of the bed 😀 Everywhere was so clean and smelled so good. I liked my roommates and the location is superb.
- Very nice hotel staff, comfortable rooms with great air-conditioning. I felt very safe being there, everybody seemed pleasant and no one was rowdy (as can be the case in other hostels). I would definitely come back. Great location!
- The location is amazing! There was a nice kitchen/community room where you could meet other people or watch TV.
Albergue La Estación de Alguazas
Guest rooms features air conditioning, a microwave, a toaster, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. Rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. At the hostel all rooms come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of Albergue La Estación de Alguazas can find nearby.Staff at the reception can provide assistance around the clock with guidance on the area.Murcia is 9 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Murcia–San Javier Airport, 38 miles from Albergue La Estación de Alguazas.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Aljucer Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Aljucer Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Aljucer Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Aljucer Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!