3 Best Hostels To Stay In Abbotsham Devon – Top Hotel Reviews
Abbotsham Devon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Abbotsham Devon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Abbotsham Devon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Abbotsham Devon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Abbotsham Devon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Abbotsham Devon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Abbotsham Devon:
The Puffing Billy Trading Co
Featuring free WiFi, The Puffing Billy Trading Co offers accommodations in Great Torrington. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Tavistock is 28 miles from The Puffing Billy Trading Co, and Barnstaple is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 36 miles from The Puffing Billy Trading Co.
- A fabulous place to stay right on the Tarka Trail. The rooms were lovely with very comfortable beds. We had two of the three rooms and the third was empty so we had the place to ourselves – very relaxing. The complementary continental breakfast was an added bonus.
- Best night sleep I’ve ever had in a hotel. So pleased to be greeted by so much tea and snacks.
- the fire was lovely and warm and we enjoyed the breakfast.
- Warm room.comfortable beds.good breakfast.great shower
- Accom was very basic but cafe/bar exelent as were the staff.
The Beach House
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Beach House offers accommodations in Woolacombe, just 450 feet from Woolacombe Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 40 miles from The Beach House.
Location fantastic can see the sea.
- For a Coastal Path walker the wccess was fantastic.
- Fred and all the staff were extremely friendly and made the visit all the more enjoyable, accomodation was clean and well located. The food was exceptional all in all a very pleasurable experience.. Thank you and I would certainly give this a perfect 10…..
The host Dominique was so lovely, we couldn’t have asked for a better location, dinner, staff, accomodation. Booked to come back in August it was so lovely.
Fresh lobster and Crab brought in as we were having a pre dinner drink.
The bar and restaurant downstairs were great. I had some really good local lobster, and they did a nice espresso martini. All the staff were really friendly and the atmosphere nice and relaxing.
The room was basic and clean, the bunk was comfortable. To be on the seafront for £38 you can’t complain.
- Location fantastic can see the sea.
Ocean Backpackers is located in Ilfracombe, just 29 miles from Swansea. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Barnstaple is 9 miles from Ocean Backpackers, and Bridgend is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- The kitchen, bathroom and bedroom were all very clean and well kept. The hostel was very close to the sea – a short walk which provided gorgeous views.
- Very friendly staff, comfortable bed and great communal space and facilities.
- Friendly, helpful staff who gave good information and directions to places to eat and to visit. Hostel is in great location in centre of the small beach town, 2 minutes from bus stop, 3 minutes walk from beach, 3 minute walk from excelent cafe, 5 minute walk to Weatherspoons Pub. Comfortable hostel with a cosy lounge usable kitchen and relaxing comfy private room with double bed and ensuite batroom. two cubbards to store clothes, one wardrobe. Would stay again.
- The central location of the hostel, good clean facilities, well equiped and very good value for money. Would stay again.
- Nice private room.simple but what I needed. Good value for money.Nice helpful staff.good to have additional kitchen and bathroom on the top floor. Great location.
Top Hostels In Abbotsham Devon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Abbotsham Devon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Abbotsham Devon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Abbotsham Devon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!