3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villodrigo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villodrigo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villodrigo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villodrigo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villodrigo Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villodrigo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villodrigo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Villodrigo Castile And Leon:
Hostal Sandino is located in Villodrigo, just 24 miles from Burgos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Palencia is 24 miles from Hostal Sandino, and Covarrubias is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Very basic, but comfortable. Good stop over en route to the ferry at Bilbao. Easy to find.
- Convenient location for a stop over when traveling through Spain or to explore the local area.
- Good location for stop over en route from UK to Portugal. OK for the money.
- This is the second time we have stayed here and have already reserved our next stay. It is convenient and comfortable for an overnight stay en route to elsewhere,.
- Good overnight stop whilst en route further south. Easy to find, comfortable and clean.
Hostal Catalina de Austria
Located in Torquemada in the region of Castila y Leon, 11 miles from Palencia, Hostal Catalina de Austria features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 35 miles from Hostal Catalina de Austria.
- Lovely place, lovely and warm on cold winter day. The food in the restaurant is fabulous and the owner was very accommodating as we do not speak much Spanish. We were very well looked after. Highly recommended. The village is fabulous and plenty of wineries around to visit.
- basic clean and tidy, friendly staff, super meal, cheap cheap one nighter, all you need.
- We arrived on motorcycle so parking not a problem, wonderful authentic Spanish village, with bars and restaurants available, clean with en suite, plenty to eat for breakfast including home made French toast. Café on ground floor for snacks and a beer/wine
- Very nice rooms, quiet, basic but clean. Very nice owners, very willing to cook us something off the menu as we are veggies.
- A great place (and inexpensive) in the middle of the small town. Clean, comfortable and great staff.
Casa del Camping
Located in Castrojeriz, 22 miles from Burgos, Casa del Camping features free WiFi access and free private parking. The guesthouse has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Palencia is 28 miles from Casa del Camping, and Mata is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Specialty meals of the house including the woodfired lamb in claypots. Price. Cleanliness.
- When I walked in It looked like a campsite but it turned out to be a really special place. Had room in old building , simple but very peaceful. The memorable treat was roast lamb cooked in outside oven for dinner. Hospitable place,loved it. Friendly and helpful.
- Clean and comfortable with living room to chill out in. Close to Camino.
- To rustic & unconfortable. Staff is a family, father & son very grumpy & unfriendly
- Loved the cosy casa with vista of castle ruins on the hill behind.
Top Guest Houses In Villodrigo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villodrigo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villodrigo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villodrigo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!