3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villebougis Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Villebougis Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villebougis Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villebougis Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villebougis Burgundy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villebougis Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villebougis Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Villebougis Burgundy:
La Bergerie des Anges
A stone house set in a well-kept garden, La Bergerie des Anges offers an indoor and an outdoor swimming pool, a spa, several breakfast options, and Wi-Fi is free of charge throughout the property.The rooms feature a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite and cable channels, an electric kettle and a coffee machine. The private bathrooms include a bathrobe and slippers.A continental, buffet or American breakfast is available daily, and bars and restaurant can be found within 1,650 feet of the property.La Bergerie des Anges is 19 mi from Fontainebleau, Montargis is 16 mi away, and free private parking is provided on site.
Tranquillité, un petit coin de paradis
Climatisation dans la chambre
Accueil chaleureux mais discret
Petite déjeuner sur la terrasse
Baignoire et douche à l’Italienne
Les bons conseils pour les restaurants
Et pleins d’autres choses
Merci encore !
Nous avons pu passer un WE reposant, pour échapper à la canicule sévissant en région parisienne. Quel plaisir que de pouvoir profiter de la grande piscine et des attentions des propriétaires. L’ensemble des lieux est d’une réelle propreté.
La climatisation dans la chambre bien appréciée.
Petit déjeuner très varié avec jus et salade de fruits frais, le tout à volonté. Un régal
- Des hôtes accueillants et aux petits soins, de très bons conseils de part leur connaissance de la région ! Très bon petit déjeuner ! Un très bon séjour!
- Tous ! L’accueil, la chambre, le petit-déjeuner!! Tout était parfait!
- Un accueil chaleureux, super pour décompresser, un vrai nid d’amour
- Tranquillité, un petit coin de paradis
BATEAU ” LE SAINT LOUP ”
Featuring a garden and shared lounge, as well as a restaurant, BATEAU ” LE SAINT LOUP ” is located in Marolles-sur-Seine. With water sports facilities, the property also features a terrace. Guests can enjoy river views.Guest rooms are equipped with a dishwasher, oven, an electric tea pot, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while certain units at the guesthouse also provide guests with a seating area. All rooms will provide guests with a toaster.A continental breakfast is available daily at BATEAU ” LE SAINT LOUP “.The area is popular for hiking and cycling, and bike rental is available at the accommodation.The nearest airport is Orly, 46 miles from BATEAU ” LE SAINT LOUP “, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- L’impression d’être en vacances, au calme même lors d’un déplacement professionnel, la déco soignée et le cadre
Le site , la terrasse, le pdg, la gérante très cordiale et à l’écoute de nos attentes pour trouver un restaurant
Excellente conseillère bravo le gastronomique était un vrai régal et en terrasse c était parfait
- Lieu insolite. On a eu la chance d’avoir le bateau pour nous.
- Qu’il n’y ait eut d’autres locataires en même temps que nous sur le bateau (spacieux mais intime avec les plafonds bas)
- Le lit est très confortable et nous avons eu la chance d’avoir le bateau pour nous tout seul !
Chambres d’Hôtes des Demoiselles
Located in Ville-Saint-Jacques, Chambres d’Hôtes des Demoiselles offers B&B accommodations with access to a shared, outdoor swimming pool, a terrace and garden. Fontainebleau is only a 20-minute drive away.All rooms feature a seating area, iPod docking station, wardrobe and desk. Each room also features a private bathroom and toilet.A breakfast is provided each morning at Chambres d’Hôtes des Demoiselles. Guests can also find a restaurant within 0.6 mi of the property.Additional features include a shared lounge, free WiFi access and free private parking upon reservation. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing.
- You wouldn’t know it from the street, in a non-descript little village near Montereau and Fontainebleau, but this place is a little piece of paradise. The room was spacious, clean, and comfortable; the decor a tasteful grey and cream with rustic accents and careful attention to amenities. The hostess, Brigitte, is welcoming and friendly (as is her dog, Jules, when she lets him mingle with guests). Parking is out front within her gated property. In back, between the house and the little pool she built herself(!), the communal continental breakfast is served on the patio. It is one of the two best I have eaten in France (the other involved a professional chef). Everything (except the butter, about which Brigitte was apologetic) is homemade and of the utmost freshness and quality. That includes multiple kinds of bread, yogurt, multiple jams, fruit salad, orange-carrot juice… She will also make you an omelet if you so desire. This was a truly exemplary B&B experience.
- Restful and beautiful. Had wine by the pool. Bridgette was lovely and accommodating. Breakfast was delicious.
Very friendly and welcoming – a lovely property
Great homemade breakfast
- Everything that Brigitte offered was fabulous. The suite, the house itself and garden and pool. Breakfast superb and Brigitte herself lovely
- Amazing handmade bread and brioche, omelette and cakes and cappuccinos. Super comfortable, clean and luxurious bedroom suite. Friendly and helpful host! Very nice break! Xx
Top Guest Houses In Villebougis Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villebougis Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villebougis Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villebougis Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!