3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Vernon British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Vernon British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Vernon British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vernon British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vernon British Columbia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Vernon British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Vernon British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Vernon British Columbia:
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Casa Chulo offers accommodations in Vernon, just 28 miles from Kelowna. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 22 miles from Casa Chulo.
- This B&B exceeded our expectation, especially considering the good price we paid. Susan, our host was extremely accommodating with making our breakfast much earlier than the normal time in order for us to eat before heading out to our badminton tournament. Very comfortable sun room to relax in. In addition, large patio overlooking Susan’s beautiful garden. I highly recommend this B&B.
- This is my second stay at this excellent B&B. The hosts are very accommodating and helped me with all my needs as well as being very well informed about the local area ( and further afield). I plan to stay here again next year (for another 4 weeks) – I would not stay anywhere else- Casa Chulo feels like my second home! The property also has a beautiful garden with sitting areas including a guest deck and sitting room (with air conditioning) as well as many interesting and whimsical pieces of art. I have stayed in many B&B’s but this place is by far the best and I would highly recommend Casa Chulo.
- Our two-night stay at Casa Chulo was lovely. The bedroom had a separate sitting room with comfy chairs, lots of light for reading, table and chairs, a coffee maker and a refrigerator. Sliding doors led to a relaxing patio and delightful gardens that revealed little surprises hidden among the plants and flowers. Happiness is good coffee in the morning sun! The mini-suite had a separate entrance for privacy and the breakfast was delicious – supplied by two nice ladies who carefully care for three little dogs. Highly recommend Casa Chulo, a feel-good travel stop.
- Friendly hosts, relaxing atmosphere with a tranquil patio. Very comfy bed in a spacious room. Would book again.
- The two ladies who own the B&B are very welcoming. They have 3 small dogs but their place is spotless.
Bright charming Okanagan Luxury Suite
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Vernon, 26 miles from Kelowna, Bright charming Okanagan Luxury Suite features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the lake or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Kelowna Airport is 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Vacation Homes by The Bulldog- Berker’s Suite B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Vacation Homes by The Bulldog- Berker’s Suite B offers accommodations in Silver Star. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 30 miles from Vacation Homes by The Bulldog- Berker’s Suite B.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Vernon British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Vernon British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Vernon British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Vernon British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!