3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Valoria del Alcor Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Valoria del Alcor Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Valoria del Alcor Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valoria del Alcor Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valoria del Alcor Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Valoria del Alcor Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Valoria del Alcor Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Valoria Del Alcor Castile And Leon:
Hostal Restaurante María Victoria
Hostal Restaurante María Victoria offers accommodations in La Mudarra. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Valladolid is 14 miles from Hostal Restaurante María Victoria, and Palencia is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- In general everything was nice, a good place to saty when you are traveling
- Excellent communication. The hostal phoned me to explain the limitations of the staffing and services for my New Year’s Eve stay. The new heating system was excellent on a night of -7C. There was even a small gym for guests. Only 10 mins from the airport.
Cumple su funcion
Ideal para parejas
El gimnasio es pequeño pero tiene lo esencial
- El servicio que presta el personal , te hacen sentir bien
- Siempre que voy por esa zona a trabajar me alojo aquí. El personal es amable. Habitaciones limpias y camas cómodas. Desayuno variado.
Duque De Osuna
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Duque De Osuna offers accommodations in Medina de Ríoseco.Each room comes with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Valladolid is 23 miles from Duque De Osuna, and Palencia is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 16 miles from Duque De Osuna.
- El lugar en el que está el hotel nos vino muy bien, a unos 200 metros de l lugar al que teníamos que ir.
- Habitación amplia y comoda. Excelente relación calidad precio.
- Mucha tranquilidad, confort, limpieza, buena situación, mucho sitio para aparcar.
La recepcionista era muy amable
Llevábamos 2 perros y no nos cobraron por ellos
Calefacción con suelo radiante
El hotel está cerca del centro
- Pedimos una habitación doble pero nos dieron una triple porque viajamos en bicicleta, para tener más espacio y meter dentro de la habitación las mismas, alforjas, etc, cosa a agradecer.
La Casa del Abad Hotel SPA
Located in Ampudia in the region of Castila y Leon, 18 miles from Valladolid, La Casa del Abad Hotel SPA features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is room service at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Palencia is 14 miles from La Casa del Abad , and Tordesillas is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 15 miles from La Casa del Abad Hotel SPA.
- Beautiful atmospheric building and great location . Quirky furnishings
- Everything great friendly hotel, good food, staff great, would recommend to anyone ?
- The hotel is an old monastery in a charming village in the Spanish country side, with churches, interesting architecture and an old castle. The staff is very welcoming, the restaurant serves good food and a fantastic breakfast. The decor mixes the new and the old successfully and the atmosphere is really pleasant, you do not want to leave. The hotel also has a spa and a pool which is open in the summer. I really did not expect anything like this in such a remote area and it was a very nice surprise.
- Las estancias y espacios comunes y decoración del hotel son espectaculares.
- Me parecio un detalle que nos dejaran abandonar la habitacion un poquito mas tarde para poder disfrutar del spa,el personal es encantador,hemos estado muy agusto,recomendable totalmente
Top Guest Houses In Valoria Del Alcor Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Valoria del Alcor Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Valoria del Alcor Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Valoria del Alcor Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!