3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Valdazo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Valdazo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Valdazo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valdazo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valdazo Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Valdazo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Valdazo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Valdazo Castile And Leon:
Featuring free WiFi, Pension Toñi offers accommodations in Belorado.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Burgos is 27 miles from Pension Toñi, and Haro is 21 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 22 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hostal Pancorbo offers accommodations in Pancorbo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 27 miles from Hostal Pancorbo, and Haro is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 26 miles from Hostal Pancorbo.
- The staff is friendly and there is a restaurant on first floor, so I had my dinner and went direct to my room.
- The views to the town, the hostel near the road and The bathroom
- Staff helpful and kindly. Police is always outside due to traffic Road. Coffee next to hostel for drinks and food.
- food and drink were excellent at very reasonable prices. great location to carry on journey
El personal muy atento.
Las tapas de la cafetería muy buenas
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, El Chocolatero offers accommodations in Castildelgado. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Haro is 16 miles from El Chocolatero, and Ezcaray is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 28 miles from El Chocolatero.
- This is a truck stop! Not a hotel for recreational travelers. Noisy traffic of trucks and highway all night long.
- The decoration was cute, and for a hostel-like hotel, it was better than expected
- Powerful shower, comfortable bed and onsite restaurant.
Hotel was on the Camino de Santiago route, so perfect to stop in.
Lovely dinner in restaurant
- Me gustó sobre todo la limpieza. Los suelos eran de madera y no se veía nada de polvo, La verdad es que te sientes agusto, El hostal es tranquilo. Las camas cómodas y la ducha excelente. Recomendable 100%.
Top Guest Houses In Valdazo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Valdazo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Valdazo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Valdazo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!