3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Troutdale Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Troutdale Oregon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Troutdale Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Troutdale Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Troutdale Oregon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Troutdale Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Troutdale Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Troutdale Oregon:
Lion And The Rose Victorian Guest House
Lion And The Rose Victorian Guest House is located in Portland, just 7 miles from Vancouver.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Aloha is 11 miles from Lion And The Rose Guest House, and Hillsboro is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- It was amazing to stay in this historic home. The furnishings were amazing (and I was glad not to be the one doing the dusting!) The property is lovingly maintained and at the time of my visit completely decorated for Christmas. The bed was VERY comfortable and there were some interesting details like a charging station in the room. There even was an “Alexa” unit.
- Beautiful old home in Portland with some nice antiques, superior breakfast
- An amazing get-away. Historic home with beauty, charm, and the most amazing sheets for a good nights sleep. The decor is matched with great conversation from owners, amazing breakfast, and a true Victorian experience.
- Bed and sheets were dreamy. You can actually purchase the sheets from them. Everything is well thought out from cookies in the evening to a phone charging station. The decor fits the Victorian Era and you feel the history. Good restaurants within walking distance and one of the guys will give you a recommendation if you don’t feel like reading the many booklets they’ve pUT together.
- Sehr freundliches Personal. Das Gefühl bei Freunden statt in einem Hotel zu übernachten. jede Mengwe Lektüre im Lounge. Gastrotips.
Portland International Guesthouse
Portland International Guesthouse offers accommodations in Portland.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Vancouver is 7 miles from Portland International Guesthouse, and Aloha is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 7 miles from Portland International Guesthouse.
No reviews yet.
Peggy’s Portland Retreats
Peggy’s Portland Retreats is located in the Southwest Portland neighborhood in Portland, 12 miles from Vancouver and 9 miles from Aloha.Hillsboro is 15 miles from Peggy’s Portland Retreats, and Beaverton is 6 miles from the property. Portland International Airport is 10 miles away.
- Peggy is a delight. She took time to share recommendations for pet-friendly restaurants in the area. The accommodations are clean and inviting: extremely comfortable bed, fab shower, nice book collection, interesting art, delicious local coffee. In addition to the private entrance (with combination), there is a private back yard. We hope to stay with Peggy again on another trip!
- The room was light and airy. The bed was comfortable. Also the location is very quiet and yet close to downtown.
- Lovely neighborhood and included laundry facilities.
- The bed was very comfortable and it had a lot of natural light; the owner, Peggy, was very pleasant.
- Very friendly greeting and beautiful studio. Comfy bed and nice and clean.
Top Guest Houses In Troutdale Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Troutdale Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Troutdale Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Troutdale Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!