3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Triana La Palma Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Triana La Palma Island is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Triana La Palma Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Triana La Palma Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Triana La Palma Island. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Triana La Palma Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Triana La Palma Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Triana La Palma Island:
Pension La Cubana
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Pension La Cubana is in the pedestrian area of the historic quarter center of Santa Cruz de La Palma. It is a 10 minute walk to the beach and the hotel offers free Wi-Fi.The rooms in the historic mansion of La Cubana have views either onto the pedestrian street or an internal patio. They are equipped with a sink and have access to a shared bathroom.La Cubana has a common room with tea and coffee-making facilities and a fridge. It is also next to a number of squares, cafés and restaurants.There is a large free public parking area just 150 feet from Pension La Cubana. La Palma Port and main bus terminal are a 5 minute walk away. It also takes 10 minutes by bus or car to reach the airport.
- Central location. Traditional building. Very helpful and friendly staff.
- Location in traffic free centre near bus stops was excellent
- The location was very convenient, being near the bus station, in the historic area of the city and opposite a fantastic bakery. There was a fridge to store food which is also handy.
- A historic house in the centre of Santa Cruz it’s offers accommodation at affordable prices based on shared facilities. It’s a bit quirky but the host is charming and friendly. Lovely to stay right in the centre of the town. I
- Quaint. Traditional. Exceptional value. Chap at reception helpful and didn’t seem to mind that we were late.
Pensión Los Volcanes
Featuring free WiFi, Pensión Los Volcanes offers accommodations in Fuencaliente de la Palma, just 14 miles from Santa Cruz de la Palma.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.The area is popular for snorkeling and biking. Puerto Naos is 6 miles from Pensión Los Volcanes, and Los Llanos de Aridane is 12 miles away. La Palma Airport is 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Palma Hostel by Pension Central
La Palma Hostel by Pension Central is located in Fuencaliente de la Palma, just 14 miles from Santa Cruz de la Palma.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge, luggage storage space and a shops at the property.Puerto Naos is 6 miles from La Palma Hostel by Pension Central, and Los Llanos de Aridane is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is La Palma Airport, 11 miles from La Palma Hostel by Pension Central.
- Good location to visit South of la Palma. The owner is very kind. The apartment is simple, however it is conforatble. We cannot complain with price.
cozy apartment with everything you need
convienient position for hikers (at the start/end of Ruta de Vulcanoes)
- Nice central location in Los Canarios, easy walking distance to bus-stop, bars, restaurants and supermarkets. Excellent starting point for walks in southern tip of the island.
- Close to the Teneguia and San Antonio visitor’s center. Quiet, with a kitchen downstairs really usefull for light meals, supermarket 3 minutes by walk. I would reccommended it if you are interested in this part of the island.
- Hostel is located in the center of town and close to volcano walks
Top Guest Houses In Triana La Palma Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Triana La Palma Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Triana La Palma Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Triana La Palma Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!