3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santana Boyacá – Top Hotel Reviews
Santana Boyacá is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santana Boyacá. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santana Boyacá. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santana Boyacá. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santana Boyacá right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santana Boyacá with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Santana Boyacá:
WHostal Campestre YoCAffe
WHostal Campestre YoCAffe is located in Gámbita, 25 miles from Villa de Leyva and 20 miles from Paipa. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.
No reviews yet.
Casa Hostal Camino Real
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Hostal Camino Real offers pet-friendly accommodations in Guadalupe, just 29 miles from San Gil.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Hostel build like a little house quiet and good situation, I was there during the election so not a lot of people around which made me more cosy 🙂 kitchen, garden, and everything around if you need food, interest point are not far away and the owner is ready to help and explain you.
- Amazing and attentive staff. Really chilled, lots of freedom, they provided us all with towels. Soooo inexpensive. Very comfy beds. Great garden area for drying clothes. The town is soooo beautiful and friendly.
- The owner is very friendly and helpful. Good value for money!
- Very nice location. I felt like at home. Frendly and helpful owner.
- it is closer to las gachas than any other hostels, since it’s out of the center
El Portal De Don Luis
Featuring free WiFi, El Portal De Don Luis offers pet-friendly accommodations in Guadalupe, just 29 miles from San Gil. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- As we wandered towards the end of a street and into farmland we were slightly confused as to where the hotel was. A local told us to keep going and then almost instantly Don Luis appeared. He checked us in and received our payment in cash. He was super hospitable and showed us a to a place to eat lunch. He then sat down and made us a hand-drawn map to the Gachas which were very easy to find. He gave us his card and advised us to call day or night with problems. When another traveler asked to eat breakfast with us I sent him a text late at night and the next morning he made it happen. The rooms were simple but what we expected. The view from the hostel was absolutely beautiful. You felt like you were in a secluded finca yet only moments away from the center of town.
- Location is unbeatable- 5 mins from the main plaza but away from the town in beautiful countryside with incredible views. Rafael was so helpful and fun to hang out with, we went riding together and walked to a nearby river another day. His Spanish is clear so great for us to improve and practise! Sad to have left!
Most people went to Guadalupe because of Las Gachas but the town itself is a jewel. It’s similar to Barichara with ingenuine small town taste. The town is clean and people are all decent.
The first night immediately surprised me when Rafael received me at his casa hotel near the main square. He then took me to the fmar, the other section of his hotel, for a simple dinner with other travelers. We had beer, wine, and bonfire.
Both the farm and the casa hotel are clean. The casa hotel is in a traditional house.
During my two-night stay, Rafael and his family provided personal care. He assigned Andre to take care of everything I needed including breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The whole family treated me as their member. This feeling is unusual nowadays.
- The views from the property were incredible yet still so close to town. Fresh sheets and towels provided, cold water and the kindest caring host Rafael you could ever imagine.
We loved our stay in La Casa de Don Luis. We felt like home. When we arrived, we were offered drinks after our afternoon to the Gachas. There is much more to discover in this area and you can easily stay 2-3 days there.
Rafael is a very nice person, we shared a good time with him during the breakfast and we were so sad to leave the place! Totally recommended.
Top Guest Houses In Santana Boyacá Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santana Boyacá to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santana Boyacá but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santana Boyacá. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!